Show that desktop NOW ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resized and overcompressed for the modamned.

20040531.jpg

ngk said:
here's mine for june...
click it for full

What are you using to skin the shell and what theme is that one last question were did you get that background?

calendar_desktop.JPG

my newest wallpaper.

the calendar program is called screen calendar, it is pretty sweet, you can add events by just double clicking on the date, it does not use much resoruces, and i think it looks really cool. you can also adjust the opacity of it, and make it full desktop or a small calendar.

to respond to the comments on my desktop :

wallpaper is bahamas and can be found here

i'm using the HmmXP visual style on regular old explorer....
the winamp skin I made to match HmmXP can be found here

the dock is yz'dock with crystalMX icons and i have the crystal GUIReplacer module

as far as PF usage....it runs extremely fast for me...I never have problems or anything...

ngk said:

the dock is yz'dock with crystalMX icons and i have the crystal GUIReplacer module

as far as PF usage....it runs extremely fast for me...I never have problems or anything...

thanks for that info

ngk said:

Where can one pick up yz'dock? I have looked all over and can't find it.
thanks

ngk said:

Thank you for sharing your nice desktop with us :)

Where could I get this Crystal GUIReplacer Module?

Where can one pick up yz'dock? I have looked all over and can't find it

This is because it has been forced out of development and is now illegal or something, search for it on google, you will find it.

Nohpys said:
This is because it has been forced out of development and is now illegal or something, search for it on google, you will find it.

Oh! Didn't know that. Is object dock illegal too since it's basically the same?

My desktop got a face lift :D

Argh the host is down I will try to get the pic back up latter.

Oh! Didn't know that. Is object dock illegal too since it's basically the same?

No, object dock is still legal. I don't know the details of the whole thing but it is something along the lines of the fact that YZ Dock was exactly the same as the one Apple use and was ripped without permission or something.

Very nice and clean desktop x-naga, I like it a lot!

Can someone please link me to the download of the Hmm XP vs? I seem to have it, but only a beige coloured one.

my old desktop

Backround.jpg

my new one (changed today)

Desktop.jpg

which one is better?

my boot screen for the hll of it

50625.jpg

i dunno y the color is disorted but its smoother than that

Nohpys said:
No, object dock is still legal. I don't know the details of the whole thing but it is something along the lines of the fact that YZ Dock was exactly the same as the one Apple use and was ripped without permission or something.

Very nice and clean desktop x-naga, I like it a lot!

Can someone please link me to the download of the Hmm XP vs? I seem to have it, but only a beige coloured one.

This is HmmXP 2.0.1
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/5514034/
Enjoy

SS of the Slack slice on my Laptop.

(click for full view)

only thing kinda cool is the root-tail knock off terminal in the bottom right. echos messages log, but if it doesnt refresh for 15 minutes it runs cmatrix till it refreshes again. i think its kinda slick. (disables if the laptop boots on DC)

you need a program like iphile or iconpackager....or you can get a program called GUIReplacer and get the crystal module for it....that would probably be even easier, that way you just apply it once instead of manually changing all the icons

ngk said:
you need a program like iphile or iconpackager....or you can get a program called GUIReplacer and get the crystal module for it....that would probably be even easier, that way you just apply it once instead of manually changing all the icons

thx, i got it working i think

where do i put the icons? i have the module and the gui replacer, but where do the icons go?

Definately you want to be using GUI replacer. If there is no .iptheme file then you would have to manually change every icon....not fun.

x-naga said:
Here's an update

silvdesk.jpg

what exactly did u use for your icons?

crystal gui ? crystal mx? crystal pro? i tried all of them, none of the icons are the same as yours. did your replace some icons manually or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back