Show that desktop NOW ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if the neowin one is done....try lighstar1.com

that's actually where i patched mine from but i heard neowin's is very good....good luck

ibook_desktop_april_06.png

I'm using mkconsole to show my apache access.log on my desktop, and I just hate those \x90 things.. Man I LOVE IIS, or not.. :p

And yes, this is MacOS X 10.3.3!

Didn't like the setup I posted on the previous page. Changed it around to this:
eggdt.jpg

Yeah I just edited it to remove the text. Original is in the wallpaper bit as jwill pointed out.

Heres mine

This is a custom samurizer + blackbox running on win2k. Early posts in this thread got me thinking. I started playing with Samurizer, Coolmon, blackbox, etc. Think I stole the background from someone here too, but it changes nearly daily as I find a new black-based one. I've been using this a few weeks now, its stable.

I'm liking Blackbox, right-click-anywhere start menu is nice. Of course it has a huge game collection on the menu. ;)

Rayman, you can find the blackbox window shell here and themes/screenshots here.

It sure is nice to see more people running BB. It seems that every year there are three times as many as before.

Originally posted by Velda
Rayman, you can find the blackbox window shell here and themes/screenshots here.

It sure is nice to see more people running BB. It seems that every year there are three times as many as before.

can you uninstall it, if necessary?

Blackbox does take some effort to get tweaked to your liking, give yourself some time. The 'start menu' can be customized a lot (see my screenshot above), but you have to include your directories and whatnot in the text files it uses to start up.

Originally posted by TheSource
Yep....

desktop_screen_2.JPG

lol. show me the contents of that folder name "HOT.ASS.LATINO"
:D

I LIKE that globe icon for the internet icon. can i have it?

Originally posted by lazi_lad
lol. show me the contents of that folder name "HOT.ASS.LATINO"
:D

I LIKE that globe icon for the internet icon. can i have it?
I'm hoping you meant "HOT.ASS.LATINA" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back