Show that desktop NOW ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triath

Gawd
This isnt my desktop, but does anyone know where I can get this shell, reminds me of a mac D: (Yes.. I know)
desk2.jpg

Originally posted by compslckr
win bar is nice, here is another screen shot since i started using winbar :)

anotherwallpaper.JPG

and another
\

nicesilver.JPG

and you payed for adobe photoshop cs right?

what is this music player call that is on the bottom

Originally posted by Mh0user
alritey I redid mine with some samurize crap and a custom background

desktop_1600x1200.jpg

any comments or suggestions I would much like :)

in main windowshade mode do i link stuff or unlink it or what ? i cant get it to work for some reason....

Okay figure Ill contribute after reading this whole thread. Not done yet but it's coming along:

Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Wallpaper
Customized Samurize config for statistics found on desktop
Click to download config
Stardock's Object Desktop for the rest of the customization

desktop.JPG

-Matt :cool:

hey how do i just change that bar on the bottom ? the bar with start menu

Originally posted by Da Fan Man
Okay figure Ill contribute after reading this whole thread. Not done yet but it's coming along:

Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Wallpaper
Customized Samurize config for statistics found on desktop
Click to download config
Stardock Object Desktop for the rest of the customization

desktop.JPG

Originally posted by Da Fan Man
Stardock's Object Desktop for the rest of the customization

As stated in my post it is by using Stardock's Object Desktop. The start menu and task bar itself are changed using window blinds (one program of many included with object desktop).

CaNaDian PyRo

Oh please tell me what shell, Os, Theme, whatever that is!! I have been looking for somthing like that for ages!

Thanks
TED

desktop_23dec03.jpg

The coolest car ever created! (Well the one on top of my list anyways.. :D )

When you guys post please include the programs and possible links?

knasen... what did you use ;P

Originally posted by Mh0user
alritey I redid mine with some samurize crap and a custom background

desktop_1600x1200.jpg

any comments or suggestions I would much like :)

redid yet again...was feeling kinda down when I did it so :) enjoy

@Mh0user Nice job, kinda creepy but very awesome. Any idea what font the quote from Poe is? (if it is a font)

Originally posted by TED
CaNaDian PyRo

Oh please tell me what shell, Os, Theme, whatever that is!! I have been looking for somthing like that for ages!

Thanks
TED
I'm using LiteStep with the Plastik II theme. I'm also just running a dark theme for anything in Windows that isn't affected. Same goes for Trillian. It's just a standard black skin. Also, with the theme are built in controls for Winamp 5, negating the need for a skin there. The background is off of Digital Blasphemy, in their free gallery.

Enjoy.

ah, here's my current work in progress. I'm still tweakin it. I have to apologize to people requesting my w00t.rar file with all the coolmon configs and such. I unfortunately do not have the archive anymore. I thought I did but found it was corrupted. I'll try and get a copy back from some people and host it for people to download, but for now, you'll just have to wait. (If anyone that has it, wants to send it to me, that'd be really cool, email me at [email protected])
desktop.png

^ ^ nice work man

Question: Where do you guys go to get ur custom icons?

^^ looks like some normal windows icon with a different trash bin....you can get custom icons from tons of places...just google for it....and looks like ximian visual style...if i spelled that right...

Yes indeed.. I'm running the Ximian theme on my system. The set on the side is the Yz Dock icons that come with it. Nothing special as of yet. :D I'm still workin on it though. I'll update later what I have goin on. I'm thinkin I'm gonna make a new coolmon script from scratch and see how that comes out.

Originally posted by sc0tt
When you guys post please include the programs and possible links?

knasen... what did you use ;P

For the icons I used IconPackager, for the visual style I used StyleXP and for playing my MP3-songs I use QDC Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back