Show off your OSX desktop

screenshotxt.jpg

Very nice. I've been having GeekTool issues with lion, but I hope to get them worked out here pretty soon.

I realize this was many years ago, but just saw that this thread got bumped.. Ive been googling for this picture all morning, with no luck. Anyone happen to have it?

I'm interested also. Best wallpaper featuring a female ever imo

Edit: Thanks synergy!

Pictures of the the Palouse falls that I found on interfacelift.com. Since its close to home I thought it would be nice to have.

is there a simple tutorial on geektool out there? I tried messing with a few and wasn't really having much luck.

seriously simple tutorial as in beginner to get my mind o wrap around how do use the tool?

Some fine desktops you guys have here. You must have great eyes to run these uber resolutions on a 15 inch laptop screen.

Here's mine.... 2011 13" MBA I bought from Outrigger here on the [H] forums. It's been a great machine so far.

Screen%20Shot%202014-03-11%20at%2012.41.21%20PM.png

I can finally post one here :)

Still working on tweaking this, but couple days into having a 13" air, this is where im at, still gotta figure out that geek tool thing

mpoL5QZ.png

my desktop screenshot is 25MB....no free image hoster that I know of supports that kind of size per image, where can I upload this thing?>

my desktop screenshot is 25MB....no free image hoster that I know of supports that kind of size per image, where can I upload this thing?>

You could just reduce the file size before uploading it. There's no reason you'd want to upload a 25MB image of your desktop unless you're using a dozen monitors or something.

You could just reduce the file size before uploading it. There's no reason you'd want to upload a 25MB image of your desktop unless you're using a dozen monitors or something.

It's not a dozen monitors, just a 4k screen with a high quality 4k background.

Back