Show off your Heatsink thread

S0m30n3 said:
Terayon tj715x cable modem \ Linksys voip router spa2102-r \ Dlink di-524 router...Im so bored :p
But you humor so well! I wonder what my Linksys looks like...

sdf.jpg

DSC06078.jpg

DSC06076.jpg

DSC06083.jpg

more

mista ting said:
yeah stasis thermal ill never buy that crap agian it almost killed my card and it came all screwed up :X
almost killed your card? how so? and how was it in terms of cooling?

Some pics of my 6800GT that I never got around to posting:
cardfrontgk1.jpg

cardprofile1ev6.jpg

cardprofile2tj3.jpg

I'll be ordering a case for a friend sometime soon hopefully, so I may be able to toss in an order for an NV5 Silencer as well :).

alik4041 said:
This was my dream card 2 years ago :D
Kickass card, but I can't overclock it very much even at 100% fan speed or else it overheats. I'm going to have to get a better cooler to push the card.

I remember that card! It did me well for Doom 3. Mine ran with a VF-700cu for most of it's life. Nice and quiet.

You know how NASA called Harry Stamper to drill on the meteor cause everyone said he's the best? Well...

The Tuniq Tower 120's got my 6400 almost 10c less than the Ninja...same SFLEX E fan...better mount.

I can't remember if I posted these already, if so, oh well - here they are again. :D

Zalman%20Fan.jpg

7900GTX%20Blue.jpg

Computer Side.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how an eVGA 8800GTX looks under that hawt blue. ;)

No nothing special, I did give em a run through Paint Shop Pro XI. For the camera, its just an old Canon Powershot A40.

Imagine what I could do with an SLR Rebel XT. :D

dR.Jester said:
No nothing special, I did give em a run through Paint Shop Pro XI. For the camera, its just an old Canon Powershot A40.

Imagine what I could do with an SLR Rebel XT. :D

I know my camera is capable of shots like that, just that im not lol.

Oy, one of these days I gotta take a camera course.

dR.Jester said:
I can't remember if I posted these already, if so, oh well - here they are again. :D

dude, wow. those are beautiful. have larger ones by any chance? PM if you do!

Test fitting my new Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 :D

dsc03598eg4.jpg

dsc03599xf5.jpg

dsc03604cf4.jpg

WOW! barely cleared the first DIMM slot!

dsc03602yg3.jpg

man thats a nice case... The PSU on the bottom is nice, I'd mod mine a little bit also probably... Never seen that case... Glad I checked out this thread, I might have to get one now :)>..

kinson said:
man thats a nice case... The PSU on the bottom is nice, I'd mod mine a little bit also probably... Never seen that case... Glad I checked out this thread, I might have to get one now :)>..

http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15900

great AIR COOLING case .
not all that pricy .
i would recommend one ,for sure .
lots of fans for airflow .
my temps went down ,ALOT , with this case .
cheers .

dR.Jester said:

what kind of camera are you using there? Very little noise with dark env shots.. really nice photography!

revenant said:
what kind of camera are you using there? Very little noise with dark env shots.. really nice photography!
QFT! I didn't even notice those the first time!

Back