Show off your best pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 New ones

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0074.jpg

Here's one of many panoramic shots I took today. I just did a quick stitch to see if the color is good enough. I won't really get into making them truly flow together until later on when I'm done studying and stuff.

Click to enlarge

Nice Jediguy.

Here's a few I shot not too long ago (I even got talked to by authorities for a few).

I recolored the PATCO train.

PATCO2.jpg

The PATCO

advent_fall.jpg

Fall's Advent

zoom_zoom.jpg

Zoom zoom zoom!

serene_takeoff.jpg

Serene Takeoff

lake.jpg

A lake shot

I got in a talking from authorities from the PATCO and the last 2 pictures. Was it worth it? Yeah!

I picked up a digital rebel a few months ago and a battery grip for it the other day. So yesterday was a great fall day so I went out to the nature park across the highway and played a bit.

Here are a couple I like:

birdhouse3_1.jpg

dock1_1.jpg

taken with a toshiba 3.2mp camera - havent played around with them, but i plan on getting a digital rebel or something soon so meh...

Oh my dear lord, if i saw one of them walking around down a highstreet in england, i think people would run a mile lol

Nice spider. I have a picture of one back a few pages. The abdomen was not anywhere that size but my subject's abdomen did grow for weeks after I took the picture of it.

Oh my dear lord, if i saw one of them walking around down a highstreet in england, i think people would run a mile lol
Believe it or not, they are pretty harmless.

^^^ nice pictures ya got there :D

I got a few more from the last couple months that I really liked. damn I need to get a more photography oriented camera with some lenses though. the cybershot T1 is really nice, but for more professional macro shots (and ease of taking said shots) I think its time to upgrade

Anyways </rant>

This one, my friend decided to jump in front of the camera while I was trying to take a sunset shot..and it actually turned out kind of cool I Thought...

DSC03866.JPG

Here is the actual sunset...

DSC03865.JPG

and if any of you are networking junkies, I have been interested in taking cool shots of network equipment...see the thread here but here is one of my favorites...

DSC04089.JPG

cheers
drac

52492683_12c3810fe5_b.jpg

First attempt at using a stiching program. The wierdness comes from the fact that two of the pictures were taken before the start of the game.

thats pretty cool.

i like how there is a guy in the bottom center that is way huge compared to all the other people heh :D

I'm relatively new to photography, I am finding how enjoyable it can be:

Nothing much, but these are the best shots that I took out of the group I had, this was actually on my honeymoon, heh.

digilink said:
I'm relatively new to photography, I am finding how enjoyable it can be:
haha watch out, it will consume you!!! :p

I am in your boat though, I just am getting into it...and I really love it!

heres a pic of my cat from a day I was just screwing around with the camera.
water9.JPG

EDIT, woah, I just realized that the paw to the other cat is visible in the bottom left corner. This is from a month ago, these devils are a lot bigger now :eek:

Just some this and that stuff. Let me know if you like it or not.
Mine are all digital, Shot with a Nikon Coolpix 5400.

DSCN0683.jpg

DSCN0793crop.jpg

Thrash said:
That's a lot of cat! What kind is it?

Neat shot... I like the use of the mirror.

haha thanks, its not as fat as it seems, it just has allot of hair and the sink is small, but its a mix breed of callico and who knows what, we got her from a shelter like 6 years ago......

....heres some more i took here on campus....

this ones a little crooked...anybody know how to fix it?...
742127d6.jpg

this one is my backround as of now....
Picture243.jpg

i thought this one was kinda cool...
Picture248.jpg

ManicMachine said:
This is a great shot! The depth of field is super, the skin tone of her face is just right, and the contrast of her hair is perfect. The only bad part is her hand being blown out by the light.
Oh and by the look on her face..... I can tell you ran fast, because you were able to post this. :D

350S10NJ said:
This is a great shot! The depth of field is super, the skin tone of her face is just right, and the contrast of her hair is perfect. The only bad part is her hand being blown out by the light.
Oh and by the look on her face..... I can tell you ran fast, because you able to post this. :D

Thank you, I truly appreciate your kind words.

snyper238 said:
are all of these pictures digital??? i was assuming but i just wanted to make sure
It's probably safe to assume that anything posted here is digital unless otherwise noted. ;)

Learning... I really want a cam with manual focus now (I've a Panasonic FZ3).

Grainy but I like it anyways:

foggy.jpg

Foggy morning shot (again, grainy):

geese10.jpg

Dog #2:

pic2.jpg

Cat #3:

pic4q8.jpg

Cat #1:

pic7.jpg

Dog #1:

tatum.jpg