Show off your best pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoyo13131 said:
I dont see and D100 logos on any of the pictures what are you talking about? :confused:

tada

photo40_v2.jpg

mwarps said:
That is some heavy duty stuff! Nice pictures! What cam and settings did you use?

Thanks, 1DmkII, Tamron 28-75di, 30 sec f22 tripod stuck in the sand. added some saturation. Not sure of exposure on second pic same setup though.
Doug

Awesome pics Waycool, that sunset is freaking beautiful. Had a sunrise sortof (well the one in the pic is like 20 times better) like that over here one day, but I had to goto school. :(

Awesome pics, if you got some more, post em.

First pic I took with my new Canon A95, it's of a beastly object that happened to be in my driveway :D. Very impressed with the image quality compared to my old digicam.

picture0344ug.jpg

I like Waycool's sunset pictures, so I decided I should post mine. Powershot A95, auto mode because I'm still trying to learn the settings.

sunsetbig.jpg

sunsetsmall.jpg

Two separate days, the second one was 3x full-zoomed, and with a tripod. The first was freehand out the window of a car backing out of the driveway.

Looks good, I had some okay sunset pictures but I think I deleted them by accident. But my camera doesnt get good quality because I only bought it for 150 its a FUJIFILM a101

p1190095.s.jpg

p1190094.s.jpg

"Head in the clouds"

The clouds over Shannon, Ireland. I wish the clouds came out clearer.

I'll move these to my own server when RIPE gives me my IPs.

doh said:
p1190 095.jpg

p1190 094.jpg

"Head in the clouds"

No, they didn't They turned out like crap, actually. And I hope the fact that you decided to post these full-size gets you banned for a while, idiot
:rolleyes:

royjr said:
No, they didn't They turned out like crap, actually. And I hope the fact that you decided to post these full-size gets you banned for a while, idiot

Don't get your panties in a twist, royjr. If you exercise the magic power of "calm down" you can refresh the post and save your dialup connection.

royjr said:

posting stuff like this will get you banned for a while...

doh said:
"Head in the clouds"

I'll move these to my own server when RIPE gives me my IPs.
Oooooooooooooooooooh.

Gouda said:
Nice pic but would have looked better if she was off-center in the picture.

agreed. still an awsome pic though alil more belly wouldnt hurt either :p

Some pics from daytona. The lightening shot took me forever to catch but it was dark out and it got blurred. i still like it though.
This was in the hotel..
100_0714.JPG

This was from my balcony..
100_0740.JPG

Cool looking cloud that looks like it's going to turn into a tornado :)
100_0783.JPG

Lightening..
100_0845.JPG

I thought this was neat and my camera did a good job going 70mph through a window. The reflection is cool.
100_0935.JPG

This is my favorite picture although it's kinda blurry.
100_0842.JPG

-Matt

Matt126 said:
This is my favorite picture although it's kinda blurry.
100_0842.JPG

That wouldn't be as good if it didn't have the graininess. I likes!

This was the most beautiful October day I've ever seen in SF. It was literally 90 degrees when I took this pic, when it usually is 55. I think it was taken back in 2003
SF.jpg

This was taken near lake Tahoe back in the summer of 2003
Tahoe.jpg

so was this
Tahoe2.jpg

hey, they're not great pics, but they're my best :). What do you expecet from a n00b with a Sony DSC-P52?

icicles.jpg

Out my window this afternoon. All that snow that hit New Jersey three days ago is starting to melt. Taken with entry level Kodak CX7330. Slight levels adjustment.

I love this thread :D
All pics taken with a Sony Cybershot-T1 (DSC-T1)...learning to take better pics day by day....
First pic is of my cat on the kitchen counter...

umm....yay or nay?

my dog (who i woke up from a nap taking this picture :eek:)

Dawn about a week ago. Taken from exit of my development. Slight photoshop levels adjustment. A little noise going on. Any ideas how to fix it?

dawn.jpg

siegecraft4 said:
Dawn about a week ago. Taken from exit of my development. Slight photoshop levels adjustment. A little noise going on. Any ideas how to fix it?

*noisy image of doom*

Take a little trip to google and look for noiseware. It cleans up my images right quick and well. At high ISO, my camera is noisy as fuck, but noiseware does a pretty good job of taking care of it.

Hey Bugalaman, nice pic of the Golden Gate, looks a lot like mine... Imagine that! :eek:

SF.jpg

Golden%20Gate.JPG

Those are some cute pets you have there draconius. I love the detail you captured in the eyes especially. :) When I get home I'll post my best cat pic to date.

I love the wideshot you posted at the bottom, Emberghost. :)

fluroesen.jpg

eye23.jpg

cokecanspin.jpg

^ can was spinning at the time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back