Should I sell my laptop?

Andhar

Console Gamerz Rulez
I am having second thoughts about selling my laptop.... I am supposed to give it to someone for $300 But when it booted it so i could format it back to windows from ubuntu I just kinda said to myself maybe I shouldnt.

so lets hear your opinions. http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/andhar/?action=view&current=DSC03709.jpg
Technical Details

* AMD TurionTM 64 mobile technology ML-32
* 512MB PC2700 DDR memory for multitasking power, expandable to 2GB
* Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL
* 14" WXGA high-definition widescreen display with BrightView technology and 1280 x 768 resolution, 100GB hard drive (7200 rpm), ATI RADEON XPRESS 200M IGP graphics with 128MB DDR shared video memory; S-video TV-out
* 6-in-1 digital media reader , IEEE 1394 (FireWire) interface, 3 USB 2.0 ports, Built-in 54g high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g) with 125HSM/SpeedBooster support, Weighs 5.4 lbs. and measures 1.5" thin for easy portability

right now I have it running Ubuntu fiesty and i've learned alot on it so maybe thats why I don't want to let it go but if I sell it I will have $ for upgrades to the other machines (new hard drives + ram or a q6600+a new matx board)

PLEASE give me your opinions on this.

I just sold all of my computer equipment (in one sale) - desktop, 23" monitor, and notebook...

and bought a kickin' boatbook (it's huge) and a 30" monitor. To be honest, it's so nice to have only 1 computer. I used to have 4 at one point. I didn't need them - I really just need this nice huge monitor :)

Sell it. You already have too much s**t on that desk. ;)

haha too much nah, what you can't see behind me is another system all for the sake of learning man.

I am on edge about selling it still I probably wont sell it but o well I definatly dont need more desktop hardware thats for sure.

OzoneJunkie - Did you recently "post your workstation"? I think I saw a setup like that.

unless you use it a lot, sell it.. even if to just fund it towards another laptop.. theres a market for people who want laptops in that range.. and you could always get another laptop that was a ton newer for that price range by adding a little to it.

Back