Should i buy new pc for mining?

70% BTC , followed by ETH then followed by ALT coins. Find some good people to follow on twitter, not the hype machines who claim every coins is TO THE MOOON! having no idea about supply and market cap. Like people who think XRP will hit $100 this year.....which means a larger market cap than BTC, by ALOT!

Plus crypto is lot of timing. Following historical bull run and then corrections. For me everything is a hodl for 2021 Iike it should have been with 2017 when I was panic selling and shit lol. Been holding since March last year. This is the year to hodl

Yes it is but being 20 years old and living with parents that have no idea about crypto its hard to explain that spending 1000€ on virtual money is a good idea.
Did I just hear free electricity? I recommend getting as many GPUs as you can stand and selling the ETH you mine for BTC.

I think it is better to buy coins for this money and wait when you will have a income, but it is not so fast as all want. It is irrationally to buy such PC because you will spend more monthly for bills neither obtain an stable income.

I was thinking to mine ETH to have passive income for 2-3 years and if i coudnt breake even or start losing i can sell the rig for 100-200€ less as it is hard to find pc parts for now.
when you say passive income, you're talking like enough to buy lunch twice a month.

buy a nice gpu and mine till you pay it off my 3090 has made $450 so. i was going to buy it anyway but would never buy a card just for mining as you are much better off trading coins right now

Mining can be very much moving target, cards not thought as good miners turns into a good miner. For example RVN (Ravencoin) went up 30% yesterday. HBM cards fly with the algorithms, Vega's but also the Furry. Get a Radeon Nano on Ebay for around $200 and today you get $4.84/day minus electrical cost which should put you over $4/day. Going to put my Nano back in use today until it becomes useless again. I would recommend the Nano over the Rage Fury due to cheaper and the better binned/lower power dies that were used.

Back