Short cables for ssf builds

Shadowarez

Gawd
Does anyone know of custom cable sites that can do shorter cables for SFF builds Iv asked a few online but they only have the cables made by cable mod and those are way to long. I have a Corsair 750sfx and a Ncase M1 case I'd like to clean up the cable clutter even more.

Does anyone know of custom cable sites that can do shorter cables for SFF builds Iv asked a few online but they only have the cables made by cable mod and those are way to long. I have a Corsair 750sfx and a Ncase M1 case I'd like to clean up the cable clutter even more.
Modmymod will make custom lengths on req, probably some other sites will too, and some forum members will do it (dunno who here to ask, though).

Co
Could also get a spare cable set and some connectors/crimpers and make what you need... Can even sleeve them while they are apart :). Other than that, I don't know and was mostly just listening in because I'm in a similar boat and just started looking for the tools I'd need to build/rebuild my own (just would like it in general to be able to sleeve and cleanup wiring in more than just my 2 ITX boxes, but those especially). I guess I could just use a non modular PSU and cut wires to length then resolder just the cables I need in the PSU.... Might actually end up cheaper/easier.

Thank you I want to clean up the build big time and this will help big time iv been tasked with building these smaller rigs lately and the default lengths are not SFF friendly.

Thank you I want to clean up the build big time and this will help big time iv been tasked with building these smaller rigs lately and the default lengths are not SFF friendly.

Pslate is the sff cable guy. He has a wide range of cases so he can reference them for the exact lengths.

just contacted him he replied and can make the cables i need for my z390 asus itx board. thats amazing. thank you guys for the resource now i can really clean up builds. and offer it as a option for clients.

just contacted him he replied and can make the cables i need for my z390 asus itx board. thats amazing. thank you guys for the resource now i can really clean up builds. and offer it as a option for clients.
I'm almost affraid to ask, but how where his quotes? I imagine anything custom isn't going to be as cheap as off the shelf, but some people keep it reasonable.

been wanting to have some custom cables made but have been eyeing the new be quiet straight power psus, haven’t seen many places that make be quiet custom cables. Any recommendations for me to go look at?

itll be about the price i paid for the psu itself, its notgoing be cheap, the 24pin is $75 cad, the other cables will be cheaper. but still almost $200 cad

Back