Shift Scheduling Software

criccio

Fully Equipped
I've recently moved into a supervisory roll at my job in charge of a call center of about 15 techs. The current web based schedule that they all access has been in use for about 6 years and I can't help but feel it can be more streamlined. Essentially its just a spreadsheet that I have to go in and manually edit each individual cell and upload the html files via FTP overwriting the existing ones to update the schedule every two weeks.

I know there has to be some specialized software thats free that is designed for this type of thing.

I've done some of my own research and played with a few of the hits on Google, but if anyone has some first hand experience, i'm all ears. Thanks!

For your needs OpenProj would work really well. Its free and open sourced and based off Microsoft Project which is pretty expensive. These really work well and both have an excel type feel.

For a more comprehensive or expansive scheduling use Suretrak or Primavera. These are both very very expensive and overkill for what you need and have more of an access based feel to it.

To Summarize: OpenProj

If you need help post here or PM me and I can help you a little bit.

Back