Shenmue I and II Are Coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Sega has announced that the Shenmue games are being re-released this year for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The titles have been updated with scalable screen resolution, choice of modern or classic control schemes, PC graphics options, and an updated UI.

Guess it's a nostalgia thing.. because that looked pretty sub par.. was expecting the girl @ the end to pull off her face and reveal she was really Robot Fuhrer from Castle Wolfenstein

Guess it's a nostalgia thing.. because that looked pretty sub par.. was expecting the girl @ the end to pull off her face and reveal she was really Robot Fuhrer from Castle Wolfenstein
Well, the video does say it is a work in progress but I assume the developers want to honor the original project as well.

Idk. I don't think this a game that ages well. I like the original but doubt I could play through these 2 nowadays. I'll give it a shot tho.

I'm curious to see what the modern control scheme will be. But yeah, I don't know how well it will hold up. I found parts of it (forklift) tedious even back in the day.

Back