Shell Shocker 10AM - 1PM (Pacific) 5/12 ONLY - Antec NEO ECO 400C 80 Plus Silver $25

sugosugita

[H]ard|Gawd
Antec NEO ECO 400C for $24.99. No MIR for you MIR nazis.

Go to newegg home page during the appropriate time and click on the shell shocker link.

Here's the product link for those who want to read up before-hand: link

:D

Good deal. A buddy of mine is trying to build something on the cheap, might refer him to this... though I think he ordered a 6850, which I suspect would ask too much of a 400w psu...

Good deal. A buddy of mine is trying to build something on the cheap, might refer him to this... though I think he ordered a 6850, which I suspect would ask too much of a 400w psu...

400W is plenty for a 6850 system.

thanks about one. Now I have 3 power suppliles 2k Watt total but need just 1.

Thanks OP, I snagged one early this afternoon and it's already got the tracking info :D... it'll be perfect for a small rig!

Great find OP, if I had seen this earlier I could totally justify a backup PSU for $30 (in CA). It would just sit around though, so it's probably good I didn't see it. :p

Great find OP, if I had seen this earlier I could totally justify a backup PSU for $30 (in CA). It would just sit around though, so it's probably good I didn't see it. :p

I had one in my cart and got hauled off to a meeting. Probably a good thing, since the PSU would have been doomed to a life in the closet as a backup unit :D

:(

Very sad I missed this. All my old parts are just dying to run, but I don't have a PSU to get 'em going.

Back