Sharp AQUOS D64-series Friends and Family event

Looks like the new slimmer D64 series don't have the 120Hz processing unit that the higher end D92s have.

Looks like the new slimmer D64 series don't have the 120Hz processing unit that the higher end D92s have.

You are correct.
However, the 64U has more than just a slimmer design.
It also has a higher contast ratio, faster response time, deeper black levels and NO banding issue.
So overall it is better than the D92s.
Plus you will not notice any difference currently between 120HZ and 60HZ.
The 64U is currently a better option, but they are going to remake the D92 to be similar to that of the 64U later on.

ahhh!!! It looks like sharp changed their website and it requires a promo code BEFORE you add shit to your cart! Can someone upload a scan of their receipt?

I've GOT to get this deal!!!

rec.jpg

I wish i had the money for this id be happy with even the 42" sucks to have the ability to get the price but not have the money (no i dont have a code, but i can order it through work)

still looking for a code $40 to who ever can get me one (if its not too late)

Code no longer needed - got a 46" :)

I got a code that works, I don't know how many uses left. But let me receive my tv and I'll see if my friend will let me give out the code on here.

Yeah, I work for Sharp tech support and this is a pretty good deal. The 64u series is fairly nice for the price. Though I'd spring for the 82u or the 92u series, but thats only cuz I get a nice discount on all the sets, not just the 64u series.
But still, 50% off is sweet.

no not kidding. this is the USA and not canada last i checked. but, what I had was worth WAY more than $40 so I refunded everyones money. and btw, ill be sure to monitor ur posts and rule fuk u at every possible situation. :)

Can you guys still get the tv in the cart to print/pricematch? I'd like to try my luck at circuit city but it seems sharp changed things so you need the promo card first now. Can anyone comment?

Can you guys still get the tv in the cart to print/pricematch? I'd like to try my luck at circuit city but it seems sharp changed things so you need the promo card first now. Can anyone comment?

I tried that twice.
First time I went to the TV Section and got a supervisor from there.
He would not price match it but said instead of $1500 the lowest he could go is $1300.

Second time I went to another CC and went to Customer Service.
I said would they price match a price from the manufacturer.
The guy asked to see my proof and when I showed it to him he said we dont price match print outs.
So I asked how would I show him the price from a manufacturer by not printing it out.
He had no answer and was being a d*ck.

So I doubt they will pricematch it so dont waste your time.

I've got an extremely good track record of getting my prices matched. My issue isn't approaching them, so much as adding these items to the shopping cart in the first place.

Before it was easily verifiable and I could have even led a manager to the sharp website without setting off alarms re: the need of a code. Now it looks like you need a code before the prices even show?

no not kidding. this is the USA and not canada last i checked. but, what I had was worth WAY more than $40 so I refunded everyones money. and btw, ill be sure to monitor ur posts and rule fuk u at every possible situation. :)

Nice attitude. :rolleyes:

Yes, while this is USA, this is also Hard Forum and they have rules of their own. One such rule is not soliciting business.

Has anyone been able to successfully PM the Sharp discount at a B&M?

everyone stop sending me money. what i had was in invitation for my ENTIRE employee discount site. needless to say this is worth way way more than $40 and I have refunded everyone money. i suppose if someone is very desperate they could send me the money and I will buy it for you and ship it to whatever adress you want, for a small fee.

@ beowolf. ever head of the For Sale / Trade forum. what do you think goes on in there BESIDES SOLICITING BUSINESS?

everyone stop sending me money. what i had was in invitation for my ENTIRE employee discount site. needless to say this is worth way way more than $40 and I have refunded everyone money. i suppose if someone is very desperate they could send me the money and I will buy it for you and ship it to whatever adress you want, for a small fee.

@ beowolf. ever head of the For Sale / Trade forum. what do you think goes on in there BESIDES SOLICITING BUSINESS?

Well, that's the obvious exception. I meant that in this sub-forum (Hot Deals), solicitation of business is not permitted.

Does anyone here really have a code... Please pm me if you do. Maybe we can work something out.

For those who can't get a price match.

CircuitCity.com is offering $50 off select televisions priced $599+ when applying coupon code "DLA6QUYAD6" during checkout.

Right now its on sale for $1399.99 at circuitcity.com. So $1399.99 - $50 and 10% off, if you could find a working AAA discount code

For those who can't get a price match.

CircuitCity.com is offering $50 off select televisions priced $599+ when applying coupon code "DLA6QUYAD6" during checkout.

Right now its on sale for $1399.99 at circuitcity.com. So $1399.99 - $50 and 10% off, if you could find a working AAA discount code

I dont think you could combine coupons like that.
I think it is just one or the other.

anyone have a valid code they can spare me...please PM me, thanks in advance!

Yes a code would be nice. Taking advantage of this would save me $ :cool:

Anyone that placed an order....... has yours shipped? I have a pending order from 9/7/2007 and it still has not shipped! I called them and they said "we are a little behind". 20+ days behind is more than "a little behind".

my friend hasn't gotten his either. it's been like 3 weeks. status still says "to be shipped."
sad face

I just got my T.V. today. Its very nice except for a little scratch that is on the screen :(

Back