ShafTDawG

Gmodders

n00b
Has anyone bought from this guy lately... I purchased 1 of his I7 930's and he has given me a usps tracking on the 18th but usps still says they have notification to expect a package for shipping...Now i know usps does update thier sight regularly but iam getting kind of worried since i cant seem to get a hold of this guy since the 23rd.....

So was wondering if anyone else has bought 1 of the 930's he had for sale and if you have recieved your cpu....

usps tracking isn't updated that regularly... it's more useful as a delivery confirmation process(it will update to 'delivered' when it's actually delivered).... what service did he use(priority etc...) and where are your locations?

He is cypress texas
It was being shipped to
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX

And he used priority from what he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess i put to much info on that...This is where its shipping to

Elwood, IA 52254
United States

He was last here on the 24th...Ill send him a PM and let him know about this thread.....

Thanks Iam sure there is a good explanation but i cant help thinking negative..I hope iam wrong..

That only means that he has generated a shipping label, it does not mean the item is physically at the post office. Maybe he hasn't sent it out yet, wait it out.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 9 days for USPS to update their site. Like previous post mentioned, label was printed but not actually tendered over to USPS yet...

Yep as everyday passes without word from this guy the more Iam getting worried...But like i said at least i know he is very close to me...Plus i do have a lot cop friends...so we will see what happens when i get them to look him up...

I bought a ASUS Xonar off him not too long ago. Didn't have any problems.

The only thing that i should have looked into further is that he wanted me to send the money through paypal as a gift...So now i cant dispute the charge...Should have thought this one through more..

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 18, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

That is how its been since the 18th...so iam closely thinking this guy thinks he is going to get away with my money...

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 18, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

That is how its been since the 18th...so iam closely thinking this guy thinks he is going to get away with my money...

Your assumption is unfortunately correct.

Back