Shadows of Mordor for $33.33 until 10/23/2014 @Bundlestars

Seems like a pretty good deal considering how new/good this game is.

Bump for must-play game at excellent price (remember console peasants still have to pay $60 for this)

Just a warning. SLI isn't properly supported yet.

I cant believe that a developer didnt consider SLI support before the release in these days.No that I am desperate to play this nothing new mashup hybrid game but its just baffling.Good price for a new release though.

i just got game and Season pass yesterday on CJS CDkets for $41 activated on my steam account immediately no issues

Bundle Stars is an arm of UK video game publisher Focus Multimedia, not to be confused with French video game publisher Focus Home Interactive or Chinese ad agency Focus Media Holding.

man this is tempting... Though I still haven't finished Tomb Raider or the Arkham City.

It's Shadow of Mordor...singular. It's you, man. You ARE the Shadow of Mordor.

...not to be confused with French video game publisher Focus Home Interactive or Chinese ad agency Focus Media Holding.

Or the People's Front of Judea.

I already bought Shadow of Mordor through a Green Man sale, so picked up the Season's Pass for $16 bux.

I'll be buying more from these guys.

I wish I could wipe my memory of ever having played Tomb Raider and play it all over again for the first time

I know how you feel, I can't bring myself to playthrough it again.

Back