Shadows of Mordor for $25 on KMART website. Console versions.

I'm thinking about this. Is this a good game? I dont tend to trust video game reviews, and it looks just like assassins creed. I've never played any assassins creed's games, but I think I would prefer this type of story more.

Also is it worth it on console over pc?

It's a great game that is similar to the Batman series. Runs absolutely perfect on the PC and of course looks better than the console version. It has settings that allow it to run on PCs that are older than 5 years. Some say that it is best played with a controller, but I did just fine with mouse and keyboard. I really liked the fact that the enemy stats are randomly generated except for the main bosses. Also it was fun to pull off combos with 100+ enemies on the screen.

It is an A+ title all the way. Remember though that the fighting is similar to Batman and has Assassin's Creed built into it also.

It's funny. I probably play less than an hour a week of video games, but I've had an xbox one since launch, and I have 290x crossfire...

I did just order GTA V for xbox one over the weekend though. I think I'll get this too. My setup makes it tough to decide console or pc. My xbox one is connected to a 65 inch 3d plasma, and my crossfire pc is connected to a 39 inch lcd.

I guess ill stick with console gaming until I get a new monitor. I've been considering the UHD dell or LG 34 inch 1440s.

It's funny. I probably play less than an hour a week of video games, but I've had an xbox one since launch, and I have 290x crossfire...

I did just order GTA V for xbox one over the weekend though. I think I'll get this too. My setup makes it tough to decide console or pc. My xbox one is connected to a 65 inch 3d plasma, and my crossfire pc is connected to a 39 inch lcd.

I guess ill stick with console gaming until I get a new monitor. I've been considering the UHD dell or LG 34 inch 1440s.

Are you somehow thinking that fancier, more expensive setups will increase your desire to play games?

We're all getting older, losing interest in playing games is a side effect. or vice-versa.

I bought this game a few weeks ago at Target with their Buy One Get One Free deal. Since it was unopened I took the game in for a price match which they promptly did.

To top that off, I exchanged the badly reviewed Assassins Creed Unity for GTA5. So after the price match, I ended paying out of pocket $97 dollars for GTA5, Mordor and Lords of the Fallen.

Very pleased with my $32 dollar games.

Are you somehow thinking that fancier, more expensive setups will increase your desire to play games?

We're all getting older, losing interest in playing games is a side effect. or vice-versa.

Well the main reason for wanting a new monitor, is resolution over size. I'm over 1080p for pc use. The insignia 39 inch lcd is superb for what it is, but I'm need of a more productive desktop space.

guess i waited to long, cant add to the cart.. Dead

Just clicked, works for me.

Shows up as "Available for pick up today." at my local K-Mart.

Too bad I bought the game and played it on PC already. At $25, this is a steal..

Great deal, but I can't help but wait for the PC versions to go on sale and buy those instead.

And how does K-Mart still exist?

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the sub ~$30.00 postings mention, Region: "Region Free" or "Worldwide", and Language: "English". If the seller is improperly listing the product, ebay money back guarantee should reimburse even if seller doesn't.

Went ahead and purchased a key for sub $~30.00 with the Region: "Worldwide", Language: "English, etc.".

Successfully activated the emailed key with Steam yesterday, and begun the download process. Will attempt to report back tonight whether the product listing is legit.

Thanks.

Went ahead and purchased a key for sub $~30.00 with the Region: "Worldwide", Language: "English, etc.".

Successfully activated the emailed key with Steam yesterday, and begun the download process. Will attempt to report back tonight whether the product listing is legit.

Launched game successfully, audio dialog appears to be in English. Believe the Region: Worldwide, ebay options may be legit.

Back