Shadow Warrior 2: The Way of the Wang Free DLC

Graphics were awesome , i just thought the game was very repetitive and got boring fast. But to each their own!

Honestly I kind of want this title now. It actually looks pretty good. Seems like Dishonored but more aggressive with a slight humour twist.

You can't call your dlc "The way of the Wang" and not crack a smile....right?

Honestly I kind of want this title now. It actually looks pretty good. Seems like Dishonored but more aggressive with a slight humour twist.

The way of the Wang is long... and hard.... and ribbed for her pleasure.

Yeah, yeah. I'm paraphrasing, but it's in the game!

I got tired of the Wang jokes in the FIRST Shadow Warrior game.

The one from 1997.

It is much like the new Doom, 90's action mayhem reborn. Just with more story and nonlinear level exploration twist. Much like Duke Nukem and original Shadow Warrior actually. This is a damn good game.

THe game is fun for a bit. Really good graphics and sound. It does get old quick though game play wise. A shame bc there is a lot to like here.

Is it well optimized?

6700k, RX 480, 1080p 144hz. Is 100+ fps possible? I don't need to max out my games whatsoever.

I mainly wasn't sure if this was a Nvidia optimized title.

Is it well optimized?

6700k, RX 480, 1080p 144hz. Is 100+ fps possible? I don't need to max out my games whatsoever.

I mainly wasn't sure if this was a Nvidia optimized title.
Yeah it runs great even on my old radeon 7970. The rain storms can bog down the performance on mine a bit. I can't imagine it will affect yours.

YEah. The game is well optimized. You won't get max settings but mostly high should be great. I ran it fine with a 2500k and a 980 at 1080P.

Op weapons against underwhelming enemies. Looks like a waste of cash for the game.(not the free dlc of course)

Who want some Wang? Almost up there with the Roddy Piper line in They Live. I came here to chew some bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm out of bubblegum.

It was on sale this weekend for $29.95 so I went ahead and bought it. I'm looking forward to playing it when I get some time over Christmas break and the free DLC is a nice bonus.
I never played the original one, but I really loved the 2013 version.

Back