Shadow Realms is the next game from BioWare Austin

Looks okay.

I think they were like "We have all these maps from Dragon Age 3, what else could we do with them?"

It's 4 vs 1. One guy is pretty much a DM. Not sure how well that would work on a console.

Anyways, even Half-life 2 is on console, doesn't mean it's the best version or consolized.

I’ll never get fanboys.

It's 4 vs 1. One guy is pretty much a DM. Not sure how well that would work on a console.

Anyways, even Half-life 2 is on console, doesn't mean it's the best version or consolized.

I’ll never get fanboys.

Multiplatform games have got a lot worse for PC gamers since the days of Half-Life 2...

Multiplatform games have got a lot worse for PC gamers since the days of Half-Life 2...

But this isn't multiplatform. I don't see this game coming to consoles just for the simple fact the DM wouldn't have anywhere near the amount of control they would have on a gamepad vs. K/B Mouse.

Just like RTS games suck on consoles this game would be a poor PC to console port at best.

But this isn't multiplatform. I don't see this game coming to consoles just for the simple fact the DM wouldn't have anywhere near the amount of control they would have on a gamepad vs. K/B Mouse.

Just like RTS games suck on consoles this game would be a poor PC to console port at best.

The Xbox One is getting one of these very games: Fable Legends.

Who ever said it was a PC to console port and not the other way around?

I call the "PC exclusive" part BS. Game looks like Dragon Age 2 with rehashed player characters. It'll be a PC exclusive for a month or two at most.

Who ever said it was a PC to console port and not the other way around?

I call the "PC exclusive" part BS. Game looks like Dragon Age 2 with rehashed player characters. It'll be a PC exclusive for a month or two at most.

They put Command and Conquer on consoles, doesn't make it a good idea. Some games were just built around a KB/M and don’t translate well to a gamepad.

So it may come but it will do poorly.

Can you imagine if they had done something like this but with Star Wars? That would be a whole different feeling with light sabers, bounty hunters, droids, etc.

Back