Shadow of Tomb Raider for $19.79 on Steam

Still haven't beat Rise yet.. tempting but I think I'll wait on it some more since I probably won't get to play this for another year or so, lol. I love these games though and the devs put a lot of effort into the graphical options and performance of the game across all platforms.

Still haven't beat Rise yet.. tempting but I think I'll wait on it some more since I probably won't get to play this for another year or so, lol. I love these games though and the devs put a lot of effort into the graphical options and performance of the game across all platforms.
Yeah, I need to finish rise first too. And also get a RTX card. Then i'll pick this up.

Thank you for this. I finished the first two games after a couple of years of them being out and purchasing them. (I just do not game all that much, anymore.) Now I can get started on this one with my Navi card and 1440p 144hz monitor. :)

As tempting as this is I should probably beat the first two before pulling the trigger, haha.
It might be even cheaper by then...

I was about to grab this - then I remembered I haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider yet, so I got that for $8.99 instead ;)

Back