Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Howeverrrrr,
Loading steam again gave me a different page and clicking on the link for the Definitive Edition says this
"Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is already in your Steam library"
Wooo.

Howeverrrrr,
Loading steam again gave me a different page and clicking on the link for the Definitive Edition says this
"Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is already in your Steam library"
Wooo.

It's confusing for sure. But if you don't have the silly bonus outfit and all season pass content you don't have the DE.
Since you cant buy the plain original game anymore it no longer has a store page and shows up as DE version in library.

With DE you have all this:

Shadow_DE_616X_Agnostic.jpg

It's confusing for sure. But if you don't have the silly bonus outfit and all season pass content you don't have the DE.
Since you cant buy the plain original game anymore it no longer has a store page and shows up as DE version in library.

With DE you have all this:

View attachment 199309
What is strange, I cannot buy that because it says I already have it.
They messed up.

edit
I stand corrected, it now lets me purchase and no longer tells me I already have it.
But my library image says this is what I have still.

Last edited:
So SOTTR has a decent amount of Challenge Tombs and Side quests, they are usually a lot of fun. But according to Steam, a lot of people skip them.
I guess a bunch of players just like to bang thru the main storylines and be done with it?
Too bad really.

SOTTR-a.png

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2019.12.04 - 14.55.30.57.png

Got a little play time in yesterday and as usual I have to post screenshots because yeah..I just do..

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2019.12.04 - 21.12.50.75.png Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2019.12.04 - 19.44.13.91.png Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2019.12.04 - 23.50.47.95.png Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2019.12.04 - 23.48.36.89.png

Last edited:
I enjoyed it ... I was just expecting a lot more. It felt rushed.

I find the challenge tombs and side quests put some meat on the bones, but if you didnt have the DLC (Now Included in the DE) I could see how this would be a bit thin.

I find the challenge tombs and side quests put some meat on the bones, but if you didnt have the DLC (Now Included in the DE) I could see how this would be a bit thin.
I played everything ... twice ... including the DLC. I did everything I could possibly do in that game. Still felt rushed.

I played everything ... twice ... including the DLC. I did everything I could possibly do in that game. Still felt rushed.

I probably have low expectations in general haha. A friend just finished Outer Worlds and said it was very short, but I digress...as usual.

My GPU usage will just randomly drop at times. Sometimes I can actually stand still and GPU usage will fluctuate between 75% and 95% with of course corresponding frame rate fluctuations. This did not happen before the latest patch because I've been testing in the same exact area for months.

Back