Shadow of the Tomb Raider Teaser Trailer Released

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Square Enix has released a teaser trailer for the upcoming Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and has also confirmed that the game will release on September 14th. A full reveal of the game will come April 27th.

Doesn't look like Square Enix wanted to give away much. I loved the first of the Tomb Raider reboots, and enjoyed the sequel as well, so I'm fairly confident I'll like this one as well. Not to mention I'm betting this will be used for much benchmarking.

Never ceases to amaze me how the masses (not you guys of course cuz you all smart badasses) get hyped up over a cgi video clip and zero gameplay.

Never ceases to amaze me how the masses (not you guys of course cuz you all smart badasses) get hyped up over a cgi video clip and zero gameplay.

I think most of us are expecting it to follow the formula of the last two games.

I see no shame in enjoying a bit of hype from a good CGI trailer... given we know fairly well that the gameplay will be solid, it's fun to see where the story is heading this time etc.

Used to love watching Blizzard's trailers back in the day and they definitely had nothing to do with gameplay.

Don't be such a grumpy old bugger :)

I see no shame in enjoying a bit of hype from a good CGI trailer... given we know fairly well that the gameplay will be solid, it's fun to see where the story is heading this time etc.

Used to love watching Blizzard's trailers back in the day and they definitely had nothing to do with gameplay.

Don't be such a grumpy old bugger :)

WoW had the best trailers.

"You are not prepared" gave me chills when I watched it

I'm pretty stoked, the last two games have been outstanding!!!

I'll wait for GOTY edition sometime in 2019. These games are the type I play once and forget about. I might as well wait for the one that has everything for $29.99.

Back