Shadow of Mordor GOTY $17 - Indiegala

I tried to purchase it and it gave me some crap about strip or something. What the hey?

That's a great deal for the GOTY edition. This was one of my favorite games of 2014.

"Since you are a new user, you cannot pay more than 9.0 USD/EUR"

looks like I can't buy it =/

Give it about 15 minutes after you register and confirm your email. I was getting the new user problem too, it went away pretty quick.

edit: Not to mention it was actually only $15 when I got there....

worm

Last edited:
yeah they dropped the price because bundlestars is also selling it but for $15 now... they gave me a free game I guess because i paid $17, I think I already have it

I was super-excited about this, but apparently I already own it...

...Steam sales, you get me every time!

I was super-excited about this, but apparently I already own it...

...Steam sales, you get me every time!

Sure did get you if you purchased on Steam. Lol Their sales are a joke since Humble Bundles, Bundlestars, etc.

For anyone that is remotely curious about this game, get it. Good fun and a hell of a cool storyline.

Sure did get you if you purchased on Steam. Lol Their sales are a joke since Humble Bundles, Bundlestars, etc.

Depends on when it was purchased. Even 6-12 months ago, 50% off the game+season pass would have been a smoking hot deal.

I don't believe the full package has ever been any where near what BS has it for.

Never got the account confirmation e-mail from Indiegala. Got the game via BundleStars though! Can't wait to try this on my HTPC + big screen!

Nice!!! Thanks for the heads up, I was going to wait to pick this up after I got my new gpu... But at this price for the GotY edition, it'd be silly to pass up.

So tempted to buy it. Already finished it on PS4 and bought the season pass (only played the first installment), but with my new PC I'd like to play again on a big boy system. But the backlog is so long ...

So bundle stars seems to have the game plus the season pass and indiegala seems to have the game plus the goty upgrade. Does anyone know if there's a difference?

So bundle stars seems to have the game plus the season pass and indiegala seems to have the game plus the goty upgrade. Does anyone know if there's a difference?

No difference. The Indiegala bundle comes with a free game (Fearless Fantasy) if that means anything to you.

No difference. The Indiegala bundle comes with a free game (Fearless Fantasy) if that means anything to you.

Thanks, I don't care about the free game but I already have an account at indiegala so I'll probably grab it there.

Same game is 14.99 on Bundlestars and it includes a Season Pass.

Back