Sexy games to test new computer

Tudz

Supreme [H]ardness
Howdy everyone,

I know this topic comes up a lot but I flipped through a few pages and couldn't see it mentioned. Soooo, my friend just bought a new PC and wants some sexy games to test it out. Preferably recent games (we know things like Skyrim can look very sexy and stretch a newer system, but we are mostly looking for games that have come out in the past 6 months to a year).

3D Rape Machine.

Other than that...Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, maybe stuff like Metro: Last Light and The Witcher 2. All of those are a bit older but graphically they are some of the best the PC has to offer right now.

Last edited:
On top of what was mentioned try out Metro Last Light, Far Cry 3, BF4, and Watch Dogs.

Games like 3dmark and Haven dx11 are some of my favorites. Ending is always the same tho. Guess I suck at it.

Another vote for Tomb Raider. Passed it over when it came out a while back but recently gave it a whirl and was surprised at its attempt at kicking my system in the nads.

Also this please do not read this post if the new pc your friend bought has the word alienware anywhere on it.

Crysis 3 is one of the best looking games I have ever seen, after that I would say BF4, the Star Citizen DFM, but that's not really a game yet.

Thanks for the tips. I'm kind of surprised there aren't more recent games that look good (my system is getting a bit old in tooth so I mostly just set the graphics to medium and ignore what I might see if I burned another $1000 upgrading, lol).

His computer isn't super high end, just a GTX760 and i5 4460, it's just his first update for about 6 years, so he wants to start off with some modern games that look good and that he would not have been able to play before. Not expecting him to be able to max everything, but just want something that pushes the system and looks nice.

Sleeping Dogs is perfect for his system. The game is old but it still looks awesome on medium-high.

Crysis 3
Tomb Raider
Witcher 2
Batman Arkham City
Metro Last Light
Sleeping Dogs
Shadow Warrior reboot

Sleeping Dogs is perfect for his system. The game is old but it still looks awesome on medium-high.

sleeping dogs is two years old and looks ugly as shit. not even remotely comparable to games considered to have good graphics.

sleeping dogs is two years old and looks ugly as shit. not even remotely comparable to games considered to have good graphics.

Sleeping Dogs does night-time in a city right. No other games on PC can touch that right now.

Other than that, it's a great looking game. Not the most amazing thing ever, but still great.

Duke Nukem.
Rage
Wolfenstein
Singularity
Bioshock
HL2 Ep 1,2,3.......oh wait.......no 3 yet....:eek:

:D:D:D;)

sleeping_dogs_01.jpg

My eyes must be going bad. To me that looks damn amazing.

The ground looks good. The rest is fairly dated, especially the character models/textures (city itself looks okay but I wouldn't say "amazing"). Also, the gun models/textures in that game are a super joke...I am pretty sure that assault rifle/grenade launcher was just a completely flat chrome texture...really weird.

all i see are shitty models, shitty textures, a complete lack of dynamic lighting, and incredibly flat, undetailed buildings. oh, but wait, the ground has a low resolution specular map!!!

Back