Sexually Attractive Male Heroes In Games

lol, I have no comment or interest in determining the relationship between truck size and penis size :D

... and then there's my Wei Shen who had the fashion sense of 5 year old.

Straw hat, t-rex shirt, boxers, and some bright green sunglasses... swoon. I finished the game in this get up.
https://i.imgur.com/l0nPhG0.jpg

Basically never let me near anything character customization related

lol, I have no comment or interest in determining the relationship between truck size and penis size :D

Fair enough. I'm sure there are entire think-tanks dedicated to this already. :D

Have you seen the new show on TLC called "Little Penis Big Truck"? I hear it's good...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was a really popular one too, but I'm kinda with mope on this and don't really wanna know. I mean after you've seen one of those things, you've seen pretty much all of them.

Yeah, I truly have no real interest in it either. It's actually a bit of a running joke with some friends and I though, and it seemed appropriate here. :D

You're right. I've been studying this in cooperation with six universities, and several corporate entities. We're going to get to the bottom of it this time!

:D

You're right. I've been studying this in cooperation with six universities, and several corporate entities. We're going to get to the bottom of it this time!

It sounds like you're just starting though so you've only discovered just the tip of it all.

"This time"? Doesn't that imply that you failed to nail it previously?

Fucking Polygon. It should just stop covering games altogether and become a fully-fledged affiliate of Tumblr.

Back