'Sex Chip' Being Developed by Scientists

So, does the degin of this chip follow the original P4, and go for length of pipes, or go for the K7 athlon design, where it's all about bandwidth?

I'm pretty sure there needs to be a blend of both ideals, or there will be some VERY unhappy women out there.

They did something similar with lab rats and gave them the ability to stimulate it...they ended up overstimulating and killing themselves. Haha, sign me up for two!!

Blame [H] reader jmarin for the link…and for suggesting the “sex chip” might be overclockable.

ROFLMAO!
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

That just made my Christmas.

This could be the beginning of the end of humanity!

Next they'll be laughing at me because I don't know how to use the three shells... and Taco Bell will be the only restaurant.

This could be the beginning of the end of humanity!

Next they'll be laughing at me because I don't know how to use the three shells... and Taco Bell will be the only restaurant.

Don't ruin a good topic by quoting bad Sly Stallone flicks.

So, does the degin of this chip follow the original P4, and go for length of pipes, or go for the K7 athlon design, where it's all about bandwidth?

I'm pretty sure there needs to be a blend of both ideals, or there will be some VERY unhappy women out there.
Bandwidth is measured in TPS (Thrusts per second)

If they put this in me, they need to create something that will hold gallons upon gallons of semen.
It's just a gland like the one in the mouth isn't it? Hence you can produce a lot of it. I wouldn't say the same thing about sperms, you can't over produce them, but it doesn't matter, they don't count in sexual pleasure ... i think :rolleyes:.

A problem: wife can't hold it, logs on her favourite pr0n web-site, BAM ... a trojan jumps on the chip ...

RFID chips and pleasure chips. Talk about some tracked and controlled populace.

Back