Several Radeon 6700XT and up in stock at ScalpCast

These are pretty much prices everywhere, hard to say if roguecast is scalping as OEMs have increased prices

These have actually been available for a while for these prices with the exception of the 6800. When the 6700 first launched roguecast actually had them for a while for about $780 which I thought was too high. Now they are $999 🙄 Msrp on these AMD cards have been in scalper territory for some time now. The 6800s have often been in the Newegg shuffle for between $1100 and $1300 without a combo.

Yeah these are the standard MSRP prices now. It's the same prices at Microcenter, I thought I overpaid for my Sapphire Nitro 6900XT at 1489 from newegg.

2740 for a gpu 😔. Rip to the poor and middle class gamers
This. Pc gaming is slowly becoming an upper middle class and higher hobby. Too expensive for most middle class folks. Especially young ones trying to get into it. And utter hopelessness for those who are poor.

Yeah these are the standard MSRP prices now. It's the same prices at Microcenter, I thought I overpaid for my Sapphire Nitro 6900XT at 1489 from newegg.
Who do you have to murder to get one of those 6800xt from BB or AMD for 649.99:(

Agreed, was just surprised it lasted a day. I don't watch MC all the time but when I do I've only seen the 2k+ cards last at all in stock.

MC pretty much scalping for those prices....Is there really any chance they buying those for more than 400 each? Nice Margin Indeed
That’s the going price online, within 5% or so of the other resellers.

MC pretty much scalping for those prices....Is there really any chance they buying those for more than 400 each? Nice Margin Indeed
I got mine for the same price at Bestbuy; way overpriced unfortunately

Just shy of $1k for a 3rd tier AMD card... /spit.

No way.

These 1080ti's will just have to last until the next gen.
at BEST we are 2 generations out from availability being normal. it will be 1 full year after crypto tanks before market can catch up. and to put this in perspective here recently when crypto 'tanked' it did not go under the previous all time high, and the trendline is already headed north again. basically R.I.P. normal GPU pricing. in 6 month that 999$ 6700xt is going to be another missed opportunity.

at BEST we are 2 generations out from availability being normal. it will be 1 full year after crypto tanks before market can catch up. and to put this in perspective here recently when crypto 'tanked' it did not go under the previous all time high, and the trendline is already headed north again. basically R.I.P. normal GPU pricing. in 6 month that 999$ 6700xt is going to be another missed opportunity.
And with shareholders, resellers, and most importantly manufacturers ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT, those in power have absolutely zero motivation whatsoever to "fix" the situation. They are raking in all kinds of money thanks to the way things are right now. Everyone who has a hand on the supply is winning at the expense of everyone else. Why change it? They couldn't DREAM of a better scenario than they have now. They are all printing their own money as quickly as they can.

Given that these cards have been in stock for a week, I guess buyers are drawing the line at 1k for 6700xt and 1800 for 6900xt? Not sure if that will hold due to constant upward pricing pressure.

Given that these cards have been in stock for a week, I guess buyers are drawing the line at 1k for 6700xt and 1800 for 6900xt? Not sure if that will hold due to constant upward pricing pressure.
Doesn't bode well for the $2.2k 3080ti's coming out.

Back