Server site?

Well, I just looked up epc gaming, and the site lists private servers that allow you to play games without cd-key validation. While this doesn't necessarily imply illegal connotations, it sounds like the OP doesn't want to face validation (piracy?).

1337 speak confuses me.

Why would you want t play on a server that does not run cdkey validation if you have a valid key and are only using it on one pc? w4r3z!

hmm some people dont read and just react....

EPC gaming has servers for copied games, what I was asking was if anyone knew other sites like it? I didnt think it was that hard to understand....

btw dont lecture me and say go buy the game I buy some games but not all, I like to try them first if there good I buy them.. ok thx

Demos are generally not a good enough representation of the game IMO, why are people so elitest btw? just answer the question if you know dont tell me your ethical standing...

Why? Because discussion of warez is prohibited on these forums. Mods please lock this thread.

are u handicapped? please tell me where there is warez? I am asking for a site, how the hell did u come up with warez?

Hmm,

"EPC gaming has servers for copied games"

Now if you would explain why you need these servers that do not validate your cdkey for any other reason besides warez? That is how the hell I came up with warez. :eek:

GlobalFear said:
Hmm,

"EPC gaming has servers for copied games"

Now if you would explain why you need these servers that do not validate your cdkey for any other reason besides warez? That is how the hell I came up with warez. :eek:

are u saying that me coping my freinds game is making warez, if so I think your wrong, either way I dont care.. I got what i want anyways... this forum is full of self rightous asswipes nowadays... oh look at me I have an original game... SO WHAT.. I cant buy every game that i want so me and my freinds buy between us and get them all... we are not all rich americans :rolleyes:

Regardless of whether you can afford them or not, discussion of pirated material is prohibited in these forums.

You have admitted to doing such things, which I don't judge you for because I see your point also, however it is against forum rules. Therefore asking for help with such things, won't get you far.

And as for your excuse, 'try before you buy' - there are demos, which I agree the majority don't give a full representation of the actual game. However, playing online generally unlocks the other portion of the game that is now the only reason most people buy it, thus negating the 'trying' point and moving more onto the 'free/warez' point.

Just pointing it out. :)

The Donut said:
Regardless of whether you can afford them or not, discussion of pirated material is prohibited in these forums.

You have admitted to doing such things, which I don't judge you for because I see your point also, however it is against forum rules. Therefore asking for help with such things, won't get you far.

And as for your excuse, 'try before you buy' - there are demos, which I agree the majority don't give a full representation of the actual game. However, playing online generally unlocks the other portion of the game that is now the only reason most people buy it, thus negating the 'trying' point and moving more onto the 'free/warez' point.

Just pointing it out. :)

Fair point, now on to other pressing matters, Why have doughnuts got a hole in the middle? :D

Honestly, I don't know. I wish I did because it's one of the more common questions I get asked. :(

I think it's so you can hang them from unspecified places for fun. :confused:

Back