Server-side IMAP connector for Exchange?

Crashsector

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey everyone. I have an interesting situation.

My boss (the owner of the company) has been using AOL for all of his email communication for as long as we've been around, going on 4 years now. I just implemented a server with SBS2003 and Exchange 2003 a few months ago. I'm in the process of converting everyone over from their personal POP accounts to the Exchange server.

He's the big stick in the mud. He refuses to completely abandon AOL (since so many people have his address) but he likes the functionality of Outlook.

Here's the question. I was wondering if anyone had any success or knew of any IMAP connectors for Exchange server. I know MS includes a POP3 connector which connects every so often and downloads POP messages into the user's mailbox. This works great except (as far as I know) AOL only offers IMAP access, not POP3.

So, does anyone have any suggestions? Google searches yielded commercial products designed to be run client-side.

Thanks for any help!

phreakpiercer said:
Just set up outlook to DL the AOL mail, it has an IMAP client.

I know that. However he uses his email in three locations. Two are using RPC over HTTP, so I'd like to not have to mess with the mail being downloaded three separate places. Hence the need for something server-side.

Back