Server 2003 n00b setting up router/vpn/firewall/etc box

Dephcon

[H]ard|Gawd
So i finally have the time to start putting my MDSNAA subscription to good use.

I have a second box that i barley ever use except to archive my movies ect when my primary desktop's storage drive gets full. Now that i'm taking networking etc in college, I want to setup a cool server to fuck arround thats NOT in vmware. I want to experiance all the real problems that will happen, inculding the stress from my family when I mess something up and the internet doesn't work for a few days. ;)

The problem is that i dont know crap about windows server and i just want to make sure that what i want to do is even possible on a single server 2003 (standard or enterprise) box.

I'm gonna try to keep this as short form as possible so i dont end up writing an essay. This is what i want from my box:

Routing with port forwarding (know routing is possible duh, but having issues with finding forwarding options)

DHCP for wireless clients

Advanced firewall This server will be connected directly to the net, so i want all my files to be secure as well as provide good first defence security for all connected workstations.

Bandwidth Monitoring/Throttling i want to see how much bandwidth everyone is using and be able to control it.

VPN so i can connect to my server/network from my laptop at school

Domain Server dont really need this, i set one up already(sort of) just to fool arround but i'll leave my ideas for this for another thread.

Ok so want to know if this is possible on a single 2003 server box and if so, where would be a good place to get the info i need to set it up. I dont expect anyone to tell me exactly what do do, but if u can point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated.

and theres a lame visio diagram i made:
home.jpg

Back