seriously why no black/"carbon blue" samsung galaxy s3 phones?

because Samsung did not see a large market for it, so no use for them to do it..

haha you serious no black phone because they don't see a large market for a black phone?

I don't really care. I'm going to put a case on it anyways. Prolly something just like my Gnex's case. So it will be dark anyways.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
dang that is a pretty nice case actually

It really is. From now on, I'm only buying TPU cases. The material is perfect, IMO It's soft and hard at the same time, so it absorbs shock, is grippy (but not too grippy like rubber/gel cases), is seemingly indestructible, yet hard enough to stay in place around the phone and still seem like a rugged case. I've dropped it a handful of times on rough concrete and it doesn't scuff or mark up at all. And at that price it's a no-brainer.

Also, notice how, out of several hundred reviews across the different colors, there's only like 2x 2-star reviews and absolutely no 1-star reviews! Usually for everything you still get some retard that 1-stars a product for something totally irrelevant! Lol

It really is. From now on, I'm only buying TPU cases. The material is perfect, IMO It's soft and hard at the same time, so it absorbs shock, is grippy (but not too grippy like rubber/gel cases), is seemingly indestructible, yet hard enough to stay in place around the phone and still seem like a rugged case. I've dropped it a handful of times on rough concrete and it doesn't scuff or mark up at all. And at that price it's a no-brainer.

Also, notice how, out of several hundred reviews across the different colors, there's only like 2x 2-star reviews and absolutely no 1-star reviews! Usually for everything you still get some retard that 1-stars a product for something totally irrelevant! Lol

holy! free shipping and buy two get one case now also! lol.....:D

Because one of Apple's complaints was the black phone. Samsung might not be backing down in the lawsuits, but they are quietly changing some things about their designs.

holy! free shipping and buy two get one case now also! lol.....:D
They're also only $9.90 each if you are a prime member, and the buy 2 get 1 still works. My son ordered 3 for $19.60 total, free 2 day shipping, and actually got them next day.

They are really nice cases. Good quality and feel.

Engadget ran a blurb linking to a German YouTube video that shows what appears to be a chromish grayish blue tinted version of the Pebble Blue GSIII

Because one of Apple's complaints was the black phone. Samsung might not be backing down in the lawsuits, but they are quietly changing some things about their designs.
Glad apple owns the color black now. Guess [H] is going to have to start paying royalties since they have a black border too! :rolleyes:

goddamn patent trolls. I would certainly believe that this had something to do with this design decision, but it doesn't really answer the question about why they didn't go with a gunmetal grey or something

No, I was referring to your carbon blue part, they will have an all black one .... my answer was for your full question.

haha you serious no black phone because they don't see a large market for a black phone?

Back