Serious Sam 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

plac

Gawd
GREAT game for PC. First few levels are kinda dull and slow. Then at level 4-5 it really gets killer with hundreds of enemy swarms. Great for non-thinking blow it up fun. Graphics are nothing special, but thats not what this game is about. Really well designed, saves and exits in like 1 second each. Compared to my N4S:TheRun which takes like 10 seconds to shut down. Nice light game, not overly programmed.

For $39.99 on Steam, a no brainer for PC gamers. Only available as download.

Bought this on Steam about thinking about it for a few days. Loved SS1+1.5, never played SS2.

Is it really that good?

ya i just meant like you cant get it in stores. i got mine on steam.

still havent finished it, epic game.. just goes on.. and on.. and on..

the search sucks here too.. cuz nothing came up with "serious" in the title when i tried to find a thread.

and it still doesnt come up right now.. even for my own thread.

the search sucks here too.. cuz nothing came up with "serious" in the title when i tried to find a thread.

and it still doesnt come up right now.. even for my own thread.
Yeah...it seems that all "search" options on any given forum never work as well as they're intended. I just can't stand people who display the type of characteristics that are synonymous with saying things like,"There is already a thread on this."...it's like, who gives a fuck?

Back on topic...I'm seriously contemplating getting this game...I need a good PC game to get me away from MW3.

How is the coop mode for this? Looks like it will be one of the coop games at our Xmas LAN if all goes well. Do they chuck more enemies at you, or are they just tougher?

What brings a person to make a post like the one you just made? Why do you really fucking care?

If it were buried or something I could see a new thread, but the other one chock full of the same info you're asking for is 4 posts down from this thread right now. Not sure why serious isn't coming up in the search, but seeing as how it's on the first page of the forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back