Serious Sam 3 release date announced!

telling you. This is gonna be the most highly anticipated Vapergame ever.

Oct 18th...nice...in time for the LAN party I'm going to in Sacramento.

lol those 2 last clips in there on the video were awesome.. can't wait for this game. mindless massacres FTW!!!

Price is up. A little more expensive than I thought it would be:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/41070/

Recommended specs:

Processor: Quad-core from Intel (i5/i7-series) or AMD (Phenom II) at 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4GB
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 480/580 GTX, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5870/6970
DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 4GB free hard drive space
Sound: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card

Last edited:
telling you. This is gonna be the most highly anticipated Vapergame ever.

What could you possibly have to back this statement up?

I'm looking forward to this game. I got the 2nd a while ago on a steam sale and have had quite a bit of fun with it.

I think pisican was just joking and poking fun at how long it's taken to come out. No big deal, don't make it out to be any more than that.

This game does rather look fun from the clips I have seen, it's definitely on my radar.

I remember seeing the original SS at a LAN way back and drooling over the graphics. Even if the graphics arent great, the fun factor for these games is off the chart, for me at least.

I think pisican was just joking and poking fun at how long it's taken to come out. No big deal, don't make it out to be any more than that.

7dcac391-741b-4626-9d0a-8bc45ebf4f5d.jpg

You mean Vaporware?

how the heck would you wear serious sam? As a bowler?

They make a tough case. Wait for the reviews and see if its really a 39.99 game or 31.99 for a game that may turn out to be better than the last couple Triple A 59.99 games that have come out? I mean were talking games like Crysis 2, Homefront, and Duke Nukem. Shouldn't be that hard to beat those in quality. I may preorder this one.

I just bought it, I honestly can't imagine this feeling like a rip off at $32.

No brainer for me when i think of how much fun I had with the others. I bought the deluxe t send more money their way

Recommended specs:

Processor: Quad-core from Intel (i5/i7-series) or AMD (Phenom II) at 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4GB
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 480/580 GTX, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5870/6970
DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 4GB free hard drive space
Sound: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card

They recommend a 480/580? :confused: It doesn't look like it needs it... Then again the ingame footage was kind of choppy...

I love how low these PC game pre-orders are; screw those console AAA titles going for $60. RO2, Track Mania 2, SS3 all way under the price of a usual console game preorder. I am going to wait to see if there is a GMG deal on this before getting it from steam.

[e]oh yeah and this is totally the type of game that needs to come back to PC's. I don't know when they put the requirements on FPS games to be super serious(har har seriously), but I loves me some mindless fast past shooting.
[e2]Uhhh...i m stupid o____o

Last edited:
[e2]Uhhh...looks like steam boosted the price up a few bucks suddenly. It's now at 35.99 instead of 31.99. >:/ don't like that one bit that they'd do that so quickly.

It appears as $31.99 for me. Do you own any of the other Serious Sam's from Steam? You'll get an additional 10% off the game if you purchased any of the previous Serious Sam's from Steam.

haha how embarrassing yeah I was looking at it on my browser where I wasn't signed in back on steam it is 31.99.:cool:

does steam offer refunds on pre-orders if you change your mind before the game is released?

haha how embarrassing yeah I was looking at it on my browser where I wasn't signed in back on steam it is 31.99.:cool:

does steam offer refunds on pre-orders if you change your mind before the game is released?

you can always do a chargeback if they don't. that will solve the problem.

No you can't. You can't just call up your CC company and demand your money back, you have to be able to prove that the company somehow failed to deliver the product promised.

That aside, Steam will allow you to cancel a pre-order as long as you do it before release. You just have to put in a ticket. Good guide here:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1117862

Though why anyone would want to cancel on Serious Sam is beyond me. :D

Yup. Just contact their customer support and ask for a refund. As long as the game is not released, they will refund your money no questions asked.

Valve/Steam will permanently disable your entire Steam account if you do a chargeback for any purchase.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh crap, I'll be in Austin riding Livestrong.................:(

Oh wait, my buddy there games too. I'll convince him to buy it too and we'll pay co op. Then the choice will be to play or go ride the 90 miles.......decisions decisions.......

that was an awesome video.. man if thats early build i'm scared to think what the final version is going to be like.. that shits going to be insanity on normal or hard..

Last edited:
Back