Serious Sam 3: BFE Launch Trailer

"It ain't over until I Tea Bag Every one of you Alien mother..."

:D

You are dead to me Duke, Long live SS!

I loved the first two SS games, better co-op does not exist on this planet. Unfortunately between work and my insatiable thirst for Skyrim and soon TOR will not allow me to play any other games any time in the near future... :D

Yeah !

Gonna have me some Serious Action when I get back to my rig !

this should of been what dnf was like... maybe dn5 will fix the series but frack me with SS3 who needs duke?

this should of been what dnf was like... maybe dn5 will fix the series but frack me with SS3 who needs duke?

Indeed. DNF did not have the feel of Duke Nukem 3D, where as Serious Sam 3 is right at home with SS 2 and 1.

This game keeps the feel of the first two, and amps it to 11. :D

Gonna love playing co-op as Serious Santa! :D (Santa Sam)

Double post on the FP = Steve is excited for this release.

Ready for this one - can't wait for some co-op action again. The hours of crazy fun at LAN parties with SS and SS2E ... then with SS2. Heh...

the graphics look dated and the game play looks repetitive like the last one. Why is everyone getting so excited, just re-play SS the Second Encounter.

the graphics look dated and the game play looks repetitive like the last one. Why is everyone getting so excited, just re-play SS the Second Encounter.

The recommended requirements on Steam are actually quite high. :confused:

Some of the game's graphics look amazing; the environment for sure. But the blood looks flat, and their sunglasses really bug me. They look like textures on their face. The initial scene with him looked nice and pretty though.

I've heard DNF was only available on Steam: That is if you don't have steam, you can't play it. Is this true, and will it be the same for SS?

The first non-console-port-mayhem-shooter with all sorts off GPU options (including SGSSAA built-in!), and you say it's dated?

This answers the question: What would Duke Nukem be like if he didn't have an obsession for women?

Sorry, but that trailer did not impress me. What's up with cannonball that splats everything like everything else? Maybe it's the Jager but it just looks like doom with awesome graphics. "WOW. Look at that pretty blood splatter." o wait. It's just the same as every other gun. It does look like it would make and awesome lan party game, at least for the first one until the sucky players complain and want to play HL1.

omfg

is it just me or is this the first truly worthy sequel to doom?

giblet city

Hippy and Kid's mode gore make this game extra awesome. Something about enemies blowing up like pinatas.

Brings back fond memories of beer, friends and playing this game on a LAN for hours on end.

This game looks like shit, in the video quite a few of the shells didn't even hit their target and the alien still blew up, along with the 30 others beside it. That and it looks like they are using the DN style cause they couldn't think of one of their own. Looks like a game every blind mind will enjoy and one I will pass on.

Back