Series X/S shipping notice

zpackrat

Gawd
Keep your eyes open, Just got my shipping notice from MS for my Series X, FedEx page shows:Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date.

Congrats! I got mine at costco.com with that 2nd controller included. No email yet but will check my orders page and update.

Did just get the email from best buy that they are about to start charging the cards on file as they are prepping to ship!

My Costco XSX has no updates, my Walmart delivery has no updates, but my Best Buy local pickup is charged already and I'm scheduled to pickup 6am on Tuesday. Pretty excited for next week!

Just got a shipping notice from Best Buy that my Xbox Series X has shipped. Tracking # not updated yet on UPS's website but Best Buy says "Arriving by Tuesday"
I grabbed this for my sister to give to my nephew for Christmas - I'm going PS5 at least at the beginning of this generation. Thinking I better get deliver this to her ASAP because it's going to be hard not to open it up and play around with it :)

Back