Sepia Wireless Mouse and Keyboard

xuerebx

Limp Gawd
http://www.memorybits.co.uk/shop/computer-accessories/sepia-spa610-wireless-desktop-kit-spa610/12422

I was wondering if anyone else is using this?

This is my first wirless mouse and keyboard, and I've got some problems. I've had them for two weeks exactly now. My keyboard has been working flawlessly these past 2 weeks, and I'm still using the batteries supplied with my purchase.

As for the mouse, I've had to change the 2 AAA batteries twice, once after a week, and once today, after another week sort of. The mouse works great for a whole week, up to 2m and sometimes more. Then all of a sudden, in a matter of minutes, the mouse starts 'lagging' and then it doesn't work anymore. I try to press the CONNECT button on the mouse, and then on the USB receiver, and the mouse works (but lags) for a couple of seconds then it stops working again.

Funnily enough, I didn't dispose of last week's batteries and I tried them again. They're working now again with the mouse, although it doesn't recognise the mouse from a distance of half a metre or more.

Any ideas/remedies/reviews of this desktop kit?

Thanks.

And to add, I've just tried 2 new AAA batteries and they're not working properly. If the mouse is anyting further away than 30cm from the USB receiver it lags then it stops working. The keyboard I can use from across the room though, and my mouse was the same up until yesterday.

perhaps there's interference in your house that coincidentally use the same radio frequency as your mouse or perhaps your mouse isn't designed to go further than 30 cm (check the specs). Furthermore, I've never heard of this brand of product before so perhaps it could just be a bad product. Do you still have warranty on the product? why don't you just exchange it for a new one.

Back