Senua's Saga: Hellblade II

wow, that was good ....

might have to buy sunua's sacrifice...
You should, it's a great game. I'm going to replay it with headphones because apparently that's the ideal way to play it. The first go I played it on my couch with my SO so we could both experience it.

Play the first on easy, the game is not interesting from a combat mechanic standpoint.

I played on hard and all it did was prolong the combat which was not difficult or engaging.

Ninja Theory is one of the clients of Altered AI, a company that creates AI-generated voice performances...

Senua.png

I liked the first one enough I'd only wait for 50% off to buy this one 👍

If you have any sort of adaptive lighting with your setup play the first with that - that's the game that sold me on that stuff - hope the second one works well with it too (along with the binaural headphone thing was like the 'cheap mans' VR lol)

Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 Launches May 21st...official announcement/trailer this Thursday at the Xbox Developer Direct showcase...
Cool beans one of those reasons to own an Xbox. I hope they have the shape matching part still in the game.

The only other game I really want this year along with Black Myth Wukong.

Current-gen graphics and last-gen frame rate​

What immediately stands out in the gameplay session: Hellblade 2 looks stunning. The game world is bursting with details, the water looks damn realistic, fog and steam envelope the environment in an atmospheric wave.

The development team achieved this level of realism by scanning entire environments in Iceland using a drone and then translating the material into Unreal Engine 5.

Unlike the real Iceland, the world in Hellblade 2 is of course much more limited. Most of the time, Senua follows a completely linear path. There are only small junctions here and there.

But the beauty also has its price: Hellblade 2 only runs at 30 fps and dynamic resolution on both Xbox Series S and Series X. There are no graphics modes; the frame rate can only be increased on the PC. The VFX director explains this in an interview with GamePro by saying that the experience should feel more "cinematic" - similar to movies that run at 24 frames per second.

https://www-gamepro-de.translate.go...html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-GB

AMD/Nvidia would probably a bunch of those to exist.

Game for which having more than a 3060 is not just for eye candy but hard to run at 70fps with medium setting with DLSS on upscaled too 1440p and not because it is a rough to run game, but because it is giant drone camera asset unreal 5 affair and the graphics being better than before really obvious.

So dark I can't see anything 1st game looks better actually but this game might have more atmosphere.

Back