Sennheiser PC 360 Headset for Pro Gaming $199.95 shipped AC

EnderW

[H]F Junkie
RazorDog! Deals has a good deal for the Sennheiser PC 360 Headset.

Price is $249.95 -$50 coupon razordog50 = $199.95
Several people from AVS forums have ordered from them with good experience.

Lowest price on Google products is $249 and this headset is OOS at Amazon and Newegg.

Review of headset

Last edited:
I have the PC350s and they are awesome. Make sure you got a decent sound card to power them though. My old school xtrememusic x-fi is sort of lacking.

The large price difference does seem to bring the value into question, but if Sennheiser's other products are anything to go by I'd wager the newer open-air design of the OP's 360s sound quite a bit better than the older closed design 350s. I've never owned any of these particular Senn headsets, but I've always found their open ear cans to sound a LOT better than their closed designs. In fact, I absolutely hate Senn's closed hd 280s that so many people rave about while in turn, I've really enjoyed their hd 595 and hd 600 cans. I also notice the 360s come with the softer velvet earpads vs the faux leather which is preferred for less sweat.

No idea if that's all worth the ~$100 difference and/or what other changes were made, plus some people would actually prefer a closed design to muffle external noise.

wow you all got taken for a run

paid 90 bucks for mine

http://www.dakmart.com/p11300/Sennh...Ultimate-Pro-Gaming-Headset/product_info.html

not the pro but they still own

Not really. 360 != 350. This really is a good price for a 360. The 350 you got is closed-back, and has the fake leather type material vs. open-back and the velvet earpads on this.

Whether the 360 or 350 is good value is up to you. Personally I'd go with a HD555 and a zalmac clip-on mic. The 350 uses the same HD555/595 drivers. I'm not positive on the 360, but I'd imagine it does as well.

I bought the PC360 when it first came out because i was looking to try some nice open style headphones and I needed a new mic at the same time. I don't think the value is really there, you can get the HD555 or whatever similar headphones you want, and a desktop mic for around 100 dollars, but the PC360 is really nice. I definitely prefer them over my old HD280pro set. It's one of those things where you make a big difference jumping from $50-100, but then the difference between 100 and 200 (250) is not as great. They are definitely better though. Very nice headphones, and people on skype tell me the mic is very nice as well.

I'd recommend them if you're willing to spend the $200

The Zalman worked well for me, except that I noticed it was notoriously dependent from where I drove it. The microphone on the Audigy2 I used mostly, was crap. So was the X-fi I owned prior. But it was way better driven from the onboard for whatever reason. It met its untimely demise when my cat chewed the rather thin cable.

I was looking to grab a USB Logitech desktop mic next, USB tends to be more effort free.

Back