Senators Want DUI Checkpoint Apps Removed

Thanks for rolling over and spitting on the graves of the men that fought in wars past and still fight today to give you freedoms. Your apathy is what's killing america.

Exactly.

We have to fight for EVERY piece of freedom/liberty that we can! We can't pick and choose. If you pick and choose, then it turns out so that one thing is not important to you, but is important to someone else... and another thing is important to you, but not to them. And because of that, we end up losing both battles! Just because you don't fly doesn't mean you should accept what the TSA does, for example!

This country could be truly great again if everybody would just CARE!

+1 to both of these statements...Holy cow people, if you don't give a shit about your freedoms, at least think of future generation's!

Thanks for rolling over and spitting on the graves of the men that fought in wars past and still fight today to give you freedoms. Your apathy is what's killing america.

You associate value with things that don't necessarily mean the same thing for everyone though. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the sacrifices made, but did it ever occur to you that the achievements they made were being led by the government you love to hate?

I was actually thinking on the way to work this morning about the possibility of moving to another country. I know a guy who has already moved there and he is quite happy. Not all of need to be able to tote a gun and walk around like a bantam rooster in order to feel "free". You can't force your version of freedom down everyone elses throats.

You associate value with things that don't necessarily mean the same thing for everyone though. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the sacrifices made, but did it ever occur to you that the achievements they made were being led by the government you love to hate?

I was actually thinking on the way to work this morning about the possibility of moving to another country. I know a guy who has already moved there and he is quite happy. Not all of need to be able to tote a gun and walk around like a bantam rooster in order to feel "free". You can't force your version of freedom down everyone elses throats.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

I guess the person who said this must be a gun toting rooster forcing his version of freedome down everyone elses throats.

For those of you that live in states with checkpoints, what do you have to do? Stop, show your license? Answer questions? Roll down the window?

I think I'd just hold my license to the window, let them see it and if they asked me anything, respond: "Not your business"

That's a great way to get yourself some stick time. At least it is in central NY. Luckily all the local municipalities are too broke to pay the OT for these things any more, but as a non drinker I HATED the roadblocks when they'd do them here. They'd snag 2-3 drunk assholes and spend god knows how much on OT to do it.

I guess the person who said this must be a gun toting rooster forcing his version of freedome down everyone elses throats.

I can only speak for myself, not to some random quote from someone else who undoubtedly has different values.......

Well, few today share the same values as Ben Franklin. Too bad they don't imo.:eek:

Down for what? Legally avoiding an illegal (Unconstitutional, no less) warrant-less search with not even so much as circumstantial evidence?

Yep, this is the USA remember. Exercising a right is illegal under the current judicial standards.

This was posted here a month or 2 ago, but I guess it's an update to it. These 4 Dumbocrat jackasses need to get the hell out of office.

Back