Sempron 3100+ and ECS nforce 4 combo $79 "HARD"

$79.99 at Frys

I guess Fry's knows its customer base, this combo is available in the Renton Fry's at least. I believe the nforce4 board gives greater OC options (not sure), but the board definitely looks a fair bit nicer then the nforce3 combo and I would've just added this to the old thread, however take a look at the dimm slots on the nfoce4 board at outpost.com

Dimm slots

:D

Damn.... this is nice, its also has PCI Express instead of AGP. I wish they sold this deal online : (

This combo isn't available at the downer's grove frys. Went today and was pretty grumpy that they didn't have it.

anyone know what the overclocking capability on this mobo & 3100+ is?

i bought this today, its the same sempron sold with the 3100/nf3-a combo, should o/c about the same

going to test this sucker out on overclocking capabilities

Anyone know if it's the Rev 1.0, or 2.0A of the board? A look on ECS's website shows that they have 2 versions. Looks like rev 2.0A only has 2 DIMM slots, as 1.0 seems to have 3.

Looks like the only difference is that 1.0 has gig LAN, while 2.0A is 10/100.

Shodin10k said:
i bought this today, its the same sempron sold with the 3100/nf3-a combo, should o/c about the same

going to test this sucker out on overclocking capabilities
let us know about the mobo too... does it have GB-LAN and 3 DIMM slots?

thanks for any feedback u can give!

Looks like a nice board. Weak sauce with the 2gb max. DDR, 3 slots? Gig lan is nice though. :D

this deal was on wed, my newspaper says that the deal lasts only wed + thurs

so for my local store, the deal is out

I bought this board/processor combo from newegg last month, running it at 2.6ghz right now.

sandra results

There look to be 2 revisions of the mobo with revision 1.0 being the good one that has 3 memory slots. I'm happy with it having paid $140 for the combo, 80 is a steal :)

Looks like this deal is good in-store for the Houston area, at least through tomorrow: Link The pic looks like the 3-RAM-slot version.

Back