Semi [H]ot Westinghouse 47" 1080p LVM-471 $1399+Tax (on $1249.99) at BB

Spazilton

2[H]4U
Walked into Bestbuy today and they just started a massive sale on some of their LCD TVs.

The LVM-47W1 which I was looking at for my monitor for my HTPC that I am building,

This TV was $1899 a few weeks ago, and around $1549 + 100 Shipping from Chief Value.

Walked in today and its $1399. They have a service where they come in and check how its set up, so they give you a $150 credit twoards it, then charge you $150. Nice part of this is that it lowers the taxable amount of the TV by $150 as my state doesn't charge tax on services.

So for $1462.49 out the door I am a proud new owner of a LVM-47W1.

Deal is available online also. Free Shipping.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7898331&st=LVM-47W1+&type=product&id=1158317794037

Not great for a desktop computer monitor, as its just too big. But makes a great living room TV.

BTW this has 2 DVI, 1 VGA, 1HDMI, 2 Component, 1 Svideo and 1 composite input.

OP your link no longer worky, anyone know if this deal still good or not?

D94 @ ocf got this baby for only $1100 from bestbuy. says since they are clearancing you can talk them down in price.

D94 @ ocf got this baby for only $1100 from bestbuy. says since they are clearancing you can talk them down in price.

yeeep :D
scan0014zv0.jpg

The real Hotness is the old 42" at NewEgg "recertified" ie: new firmware installed on a return for only $999!!!!

Bestbuy doesn't have the new TX-42 yet, supposed to be coming out June 22nd at $1399.

Very tough decision, $999 for LVM-42w2-B or $1399 for the TX-42. Are the new features worth $400?

The real Hotness is the old 42" at NewEgg "recertified" ie: new firmware installed on a return for only $999!!!!

Bestbuy doesn't have the new TX-42 yet, supposed to be coming out June 22nd at $1399.

Very tough decision, $999 for LVM-42w2-B or $1399 for the TX-42. Are the new features worth $400?

Some users have reported BestBuy retail stores in certain areas have had limited stock. The two main features that I highlight between the two models is the number of HDMI ports and the inclusion of a tuner in the TX models. So, if neither of those matter, get the 42w2.

Damn you [H]ot|DEALS forum!!! :D

So how did you go about talking them down in price?

I imagine that they'll say, "well sir, we've already taken $200 off for the clearance." What did you say/ask/whatver to get them to drop the price further?

Damn you [H]ot|DEALS forum!!! :D

So how did you go about talking them down in price?

I imagine that they'll say, "well sir, we've already taken $200 off for the clearance." What did you say/ask/whatver to get them to drop the price further?

He used real life hacking skills, sort of like the matrix...

This is not the price you're looking for..."this is not the price you're looking for"

I will pay $200 less..." you will pay $200 less"

Move along, to the register... "move along, to the register"

See how easy it is, Jedi mindtrick FTW.... :eek: :p :D

Back