Selling my AMD Threadripper (With Motherboard and RAM) and my XFX 6900XT

The Cobra

2[H]4U
Hello fellow posters. I am selling my Threadripper 3970x (With MB & RAM) and an AMD/XFX 6900XT card.

The Threadripper is a 3970x, the motherboard is a Gigabyte Aorus Pro WiFi TRX40 with 64 GB (4x16GB sticks) Corsair CMW32GX4M2E3200C16 model number.

The XFX is an AMD 6900 XT which has served me well.

The computer was used for Video rendering and gaming. No overclocks except what the Aorus software set it at (4.2GHz on the CPU) as I required stability. System runs all games and multi-threaded applications like a champ. The machine was usually kept free of dust and in a smoke free environment.

The combo CPU/RAM/MB will not be parted out as it is being sold as a unit for $1850

Normal FedEx/UPS ground shipping is included for the CPU/MB/RAM, but special shipping methods are up to you. NO USPS!!!!!! Insurance will be paid separately & figured into the final price and is required. It will be shipped from either the 33703 (St. Pete, FL) or 34209 (Bradenton, FL)

Paypal and Zelle accepted. My ebay profile is "Curlznwdc" and my heat ID is "TonyBozSPFL"

PM me if you have any questions. Happy Hunting!!!!

EDIT: GRAPHICS CARD SOLD!!!!
EDIT #2: ALL ITEMS SOLD!!!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mid-Morning bump. Small price drop. There have been some nibbles. Feel free to PM me.

Bump. I have a Heatkiller IV all-copper water block for this socket if anybody wants to put it under water. Its an amazing platform.

Evening bump. Make an offer. I have had some very lowball offers and declined. Thank you for looking!!!

Back