Selling lots of high end hardware. Switching to mac finally. Needs to sell ASAP

guywithFX

Limp Gawd
I'm Desperate to sell everything computer related, firstly I have to much extra crap, I don't use my main rig, and I'm going Mac again. Any reasonable offers will be considered. Let me know if you want any details of pictures on any items.
AIM: guywithFX
E-MAIL: guywithFX *AT* gmail.com
Or you can PM me.
PMs PREFFERED!!!! I only check my Gmail which is free, but if you need proof I can use a non-free, but it's a pain.
Need to sell ASAP!!!! I will keep adding stuff as I find it, so keep checking back on the post for lowered prices and more items.

Sony Clie SJ30 Handheld in original box with all original accessories and CaseLogic Leather Case (This is the model with the Hi-Res screen and Palm OS Vers. 4) $100 SHIPPED

Pioneer VSX-511 Audio/Video Multi-Channel Receiver $100 SHIPPED SOLD

LINKSYS Wireless Ethernet Bridge, Model WET11 $50 SHIPPED SOLD
(Everything included, comes in the original retail box and packaging)

Western Digital Special Edition 8MB Cache 7200RPM 100GB Hard Drive $50 SHIPPED SOLD

ATI AIW Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB AGP 4X/8X Graphics Card $170 SHIPPED SOLD
AOpen GeForce 4 440MX Low-Profile AGP 4X/8X Graphics Card $20 SHIPPED SOLD

Creative PC-DVD Optical Drive $15 SHIPPED
Lite-On 48X24X48X CD Burner $20 SHIPPED SOLD

Viewsonic A72f TrueFlat 17 Inch Silver CRT Monitor $100 SHIPPED

Antec Sonata Silent ATX Case with 1 120MM Fan Included with an Antec True380W PSU $75 SHIPPED SOLD

430W Antec TruePower Switching ATX PSU $50 SOLD
300W Enermax Switching ATX PSU $20

Watercooling Stuff:
-Eheim 1250 Water Pump 317GPH w/ 1/2 Inch Barbs in retail box with original hose barbs $45 SHIPPED
-DangerDen Socket 478 Maze 4 CPU Waterblock with clear lucite top and 1/2 Inch Barbs $25 SHIPPED SOLD
-Dual 5.25" Bay Typhoon Resovior $20 SHIPPED
-DangerDen Single 120MM Heater Core $20 SHIPPED

PAYPAL: [email protected]
HEAT: guywithFX
eBay: guywithFX

guywithFX said:
E-MAIL: guywithFX *AT* gmail.com

You need to post a non-free email addy, like one from your ISP, school or work.

gmail is no different from hotmail, it's untraceable.

I'll take the ehiem pm me payment details please I'll have it to you lickity split.

sorry, i've been getting lots of offers and people asking for my refs. here they are: I have Heat and eBay feedback under the name guywithFX. thanks, nick

Hey buddy.. i sent you an e-mail about something.. :).. hehe just letting you know.. check your mail

EDIT: i got your reply...

Damn, bump because I thought maybe you had an FX AMD chip for sale by your name. :(

You wouldn't by chance have an extra DVD drive for that Thinkpad would you?

no CPU's, p4 died and needs to be RMA'd. and a back from school bump

and BTW, i made the name guywithFX before nvidia or amd came out with their new products. :)

I am very interested in that P4 waterblock. Also more info on the radiator please.

hows the condition? pics?

I WILL buy it if it's in good condition though. I will be gone through sunday sometime.. probably will have iweb access today and tomorrow (out of town) but no promises

the waterblock and rad in in mint condition, the water block have been freshly lapped. purchased both in may and used them to bench and they've just been sitting around since. LMK, nick

guywithFX said:
yes it's the top one. LMK, nick
let me take a measurement when I get home tonight, and I'll let u know if I take both or just the block :)

whats the scoop on the pump? I know ya refused the PP payment cause it was c.c. but I had pm'd a request for your addy so I can send a m.o. but never got a reply. And then the site was down for a bit I kinda got side tracked. Is it still available?

bump, i know this post has been sitting for a while, but i need to sell all of this stuff, so here it is, nick

i have friend interested on
-Eheim 1250 Water Pump 317GPH w/ 1/2 Inch Barbs in retail box with original hose barbs $45 SHIPPED

is it still available?
feel free to pm me

Back