Selling game accounts.

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
Anyone actually ever sold a gaming account before?

Looking into the best way to do it. I want to sell my entire WarGaming account as I don't really want to play their games anymore. What is the best way to go about it safely where I won't get screwed?

I'm not sure I really care about WG policy. If a new owner decides to screw up it isn't my problem. WG just wants bodies playing in the end. People obviously do this.

II have bought and sold WoW accounts before. Never really had an issue.

My only real concern with Blizzard was the inability to change the secret question and answer. Once the account was made, that was it. Always worried someone could call, say it was stolen and give them the secret information.

That said, you're selling, so I would just enjoy the cash and move on.

II have bought and sold WoW accounts before. Never really had an issue.

My only real concern with Blizzard was the inability to change the secret question and answer. Once the account was made, that was it. Always worried someone could call, say it was stolen and give them the secret information.

That said, you're selling, so I would just enjoy the cash and move on.

Where did you sell the account?

You can't do that on the 'Bay anymore? If not I'd guess forums? Of course if its against TOS it would have to be on unofficial forums, maybe clan / guild forums? I've never done it but those would be my best guesses.

Maybe someone here on [H] would be interested (again if it isn't against TOS)?

/shrug

I'm not sure I really care about WG policy. If a new owner decides to screw up it isn't my problem. WG just wants bodies playing in the end. People obviously do this.
I'm with you. I believe that all the stuff you earn and purchase on an account is yours to do with as you will. If you want to sell it forward to another person instead of just letting all that digital content disappear then I'm all for it.

Where did you sell the account?
I don't remember where, but it was a forum like 13 years ago. It was only a couple years after the game released, but before Burning Crusade. Made $520 USD on it for just a single level 60 warrior in mediocre gear.

Back