Selling 3 (separate) BenQ 27" 120hz XL2720T Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benq 27 inch 120hz 1ms Gaming Monitor XL2720T 1080P

Edit: All sold.

Last edited:
I already have 2 bids for $290 but for sake of selling everything to one person I can do $800 (not including shipping). Let me know and I'll cancel the auctions with bids and create one with all 3 and send you the link if that interests you.

I tried to game on a 27, my eyes had too much real estate to keep track off @ 1920 x 1200.

It was mind blowing to look at, as it fills your whole field of view but I struggled with it.

These monitors are incredible though, and you won't have any issue moving these :)

I tried to game on a 27, my eyes had too much real estate to keep track off @ 1920 x 1200.

It was mind blowing to look at, as it fills your whole field of view but I struggled with it.

These monitors are incredible though, and you won't have any issue moving these :)

Do you sit like 6 inches from your monitor or something?

I already have 2 bids for $290 but for sake of selling everything to one person I can do $800 (not including shipping). Let me know and I'll cancel the auctions with bids and create one with all 3 and send you the link if that interests you.

Great price shipped for 3! I have my own and enjoy it very much. I came from x3 60hz 27" to single 120hz. Would offer for some, but being military and always moving does not agree with so many screens!

I just re-listed these at a lower price, unfortunately my 2 bids were international and one of them ended up not paying anyway. 5 days from now they end.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what the shipping cost is based on their location? I've had a few messages asking me why the shipping was so high, but I cannot see it since it's based on my home location.

John.. Just use USPS or UPS.. both have the ability to estimate shipping cost. You might have to register for an free account.

John.. Just use USPS or UPS.. both have the ability to estimate shipping cost. You might have to register for an free account.

I do use USPS. I've added the weight/size of package/type of shipping I want to use, then eBay calculates the cost based on the customer's distance. But only they can see that price since it uses their location. If I look at my own auction from my house, it bases the price on where I live. I just wanted to get an idea of what other eBayers are seeing when they look at my auction.

Thanks, that's clearly an issue. I updated to reflect a cheaper shipping rate. I feel like that number is weigh off.

Thanks, that's clearly an issue. I updated to reflect a cheaper shipping rate. I feel like that number is weigh off.

Shows as $21.65 for me, and I could drive to your house in about 30 minutes....

and nice pun...weigh off...:)

Just so you know, in Item Specifics, response time is listed as 27ms ;)

Sigh, I can't win with this auction.

I'm sure anyone bidding on these knows the proper specs though. I do have a boat load of watchers, I think with the new shipping and lower price I'll get a sale regardless. I can't edit the item specifics unfortunately, those are provided by ebay once you look up the model on their database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back