Seller changed agreed deal AFTER I sent payment!!!

runnin17

[H]ard|Gawd
So I agreed to pay a specific price for two rads (with screws included) as was stated in the for sale thread. The seller said, okay that should work. I sent payment via paypal.

A day later I get a PM stating this:

I've got it all packed up but I realized I forgot to clarify a detail with you. At the $105 price I wont be including the screws. if that's okay let me know and i'll generate shipping. Thanks and sorry for the delay in communication on my part. Thanks.

That is some top class BS in my opinion. The for sale thread specifically states that the screws are included. So I PM'd the guy back and told him that this was not at all okay.

Honestly, he agreed to the deal and I sent payment. He needs to honor the deal in the end!

Nothing good will come of this, ask for your $105 back in full and report the seller here so others can avoid him/her.

Screws? the guy is being so cheap he won't send screws?

That's pretty messed up. Hoping you paid with normal paypal or something so you can get your money back if he decides to be even more of a jerk about it.

What did he say when you reminded him that he made the deal already and payment for everything was sent?

Thankfully it has been resolved. The original deal is in place. I guess it was a busy week for the seller and he forgot to mention the screws originally. Either way it appears the problem is solved.

Thankfully it has been resolved. The original deal is in place. I guess it was a busy week for the seller and he forgot to mention the screws originally. Either way it appears the problem is solved.

Glad it worked out!

Congrats! :D

Back