[Seller] Alonan No communication...

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenpan

[H]ard|Gawd
[Seller] Alonan No communication...

- I bought 2*2GB DDR2 PC-5400 Desktop ram on July 24
- on the august 19th he told me my address is wrong, and i reply him with new address or the option of refunds
-he replied on august 20th but that is it, no info if is shipped or going to refund

now it has been 5 days (as now is august 25th), and i saw him login yesterday too

Last edited:
Open paypal dispute now. It doesn't matter whether he gets back to you or not open it anyway. You can always close it when things get worked out but you'll just have to wait longer if they don't.

It is sad to see folks not being able to stay in touch with the buyers in here. Takes a minute to type it out and send the pm or email. Hopefully he will see this and it will come to his attention to get a reply, refund or the product to you.

Ill send him a link to this thread.....but your post is confusing to me...you say you paid on July 19th...he replied on the 20th...and now its been 5 days.....5 days since what?...its certainly not 5 days since July 20th.....
It is 5 days since August 20th....are you using a different calender than me?

Sorry guys listen I sent the item from Arkansas us to Canada and I got the package back he sent me his address on Friday this month last week I believe. I was out of town till this week in witch case I got it out with a new address,and have offered to get him a pick of the receipt if he so asks.

Last edited:
Also while I am here I have until this last month when all he!! broke loose had 100 percent positive feedback on all things but I have had a very difficult month. Actually 2.

I have heat under

benz-man2 18 evals and only one is neutral and it the most recent. And I have well over 300 feedback on ebay and it is all 100percent positive under

price1500

I have been doing this for a while and am just recently having trouble I have done the best I can to resolve these problems.

The items have been shipped with a very considerable delay for which I am sorry for and I take responsibility for as it did come back but I should have gotten with the seller much faster and resolved the problems and not waited for at least a month to do so for this I am sorry but the items have been shipped and if the seller has a problem with the item I will resolve it as best as possible.

all the best Alonan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back