Sell me a cheap 1156 motherboard please.

piscian18

[H]F Junkie
Sell me a cheap 1156 motherboard please.

neeeeeed for to cakewalk.

I have GA-P55M-UD2 that works, just not 100%... The top PCI-e port doesn't work for some reason. Some of the pins are little bent out of shape, but they all work. 10 bucks plus shipping and it's yours.

I have GA-P55M-UD2 that works, just not 100%... The top PCI-e port doesn't work for some reason. Some of the pins are little bent out of shape, but they all work. 10 bucks plus shipping and it's yours.

Let me know if he doesn't want that, I'd be interested. Thank you.

All star I need something I know is solid it's for work. Sounds sweet though. Bush I dont have any pms from you.

Well if Starhawk wants it, I'll be glad to concede any dibs. He's a nice guy.

Holy shit, thanks :D just curious: what inspired you to say that? I'd like to think I'm a nice guy, but I have to admit I'm rather startled!

Holy shit, thanks :D just curious: what inspired you to say that? I'd like to think I'm a nice guy, but I have to admit I'm rather startled!

Well you're always helpful and sympathetic to people here. So I just wanted to return the favor. :)

Oh, I want it -- nothing in my house is better than a Turion64X2 (I've only got one of those, and everything else right now is either Atom or Pentium M!)... time to move into this side of this century ;)

Anyone else have a cheap 1156 board? I've been hunting for one for the past couple of weeks to no avail. My Gigabyte P55-UD3R died on me after moving to a new apartment (it gives the continuous short beeps power error code) :(. The OP gets priority of course, but if there are other boards floating around I'm interested!

Hope you find a board OP, I feel your pain!

OP or wolfone, one of you should message AiRAzN23, he and I were talking and I bought an 1156 board from him last week. He might still have a GA-P55-UD3R available. He's a good guy, super easy to work with :)

subbing to help bump. I got all warm and mooshy inside reading some of this conversation. AWWWWWW.

LOLZ.

I am selling my i3 530 and gigabyte h55m-usb3 combo for $100+ shipping. Would like to sell as a combo. Everything works on the mobo.

Back