Sell for BTC?

pbassjunk

Limp Gawd
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I figure here rather than junk up the actual FS/T/Auction forums.

I'm tired of getting pillaged with ebay / paypal fees. Any problems with posting sales for BTC?

(clarify.. not selling btc, rather I'm a btc true-believer and want to sell for btc)

Its completely your choice as far as what you accept for payment, just as long as its legal.

I feel ya. I would like to see more people using BTC as at least an option though i would only use BTC to buy from someone highly trusted since there is not buyer protection.

Its completely your choice as far as what you accept for payment, just as long as its legal.

^^^ And he means LEGAL legal. Like don't ask for crosstrades for hookers and a kilo of blow.

Bartering for goats is legal. What you do with them on your own time might not be though.

I believe in BTC, But it still is sketchy as shit and always will be lol... I felt like i had a bigger Epeen when i was mining.

I tried to sell for btc, BUT I was able to sell only once by luck. They guy had some BTC to get rid of, and I was the lucky one. However this was a while ago. Last 8 months, I put BTC as accepted payment method, and did not get one inquiry about it.

Selling for BTC is fine, but only two things:

1) Most people still don't know what is BTC and don't either have it setup.
2) The buyer would not be protected, obviously.

Although you can try your sale luck at BTCT, almost every other thing is sold in BTC over there...

Back