Sell 1080 ti for Xbox One X ?

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello. Here mgty23 . I know, i make too much topics here, but i like you guys. Ah and my name is Seweryn Litwicki. We can add together on facebook, too
smile.gif
I have average pc actually but i am felling anxiety when using. This is sick. Too much stress using pc. So i have idea. Is this worth to sell my pc and buy Xbox One X with new monitor.

Actuall i want sold this parts:
6700K ,16GB DDR4, Corsair 750 RM, Asus Z170-P, SSD 256 GB, Gtx 1080 TI FE, iiyama G-MASTER GB2488HSU-B3 RED EAGLE 24” 1ms 144Hz FreeSync

And buy: Xbox One X, and this monitor:
https://www.x-kom.pl/p/367532-monitor-led-27-289-lg-27ud69-w-4k.html

LG 27UD69-W 4K

Is this good idea? Like i said i am obsessive about my pc, and feel bad anxiety with using.

What seems to be stressing you out about the pc?

That seems like alot of expensive hardware to dump, but you should get descent money if you are wanting to go this route. You will probably have enough for the X1X and a nice laptop selling all of that.

I suggest you do what makes you happy and gives you the least amount of stress.

Reactions: DF-1
like this
What seems to be stressing you out about the pc?

That seems like alot of expensive hardware to dump, but you should get descent money if you are wanting to go this route. You will probably have enough for the X1X and a nice laptop selling all of that.

I suggest you do what makes you happy and gives you the least amount of stress.
If you don't visit the video card forum at all you wouldn't know that this guy is either a troll or just someone desperately seeking attention. A lot of people in the video card forum are on to him now, so I guess he's trying out other areas.

Back